6- Far far away

4 years later i am now 8. Same as our cute heroine and the day she will meet the capture target named Leonard. Good for her... Aslong as i dont lose her and no declaration of war came. We are safe. I need to let the others fall for our cute heroine but our heroine will friendzone them before the age of 21. I need her and me become close. And i am acting like my self. A Trap. I do make those unmanly noises like 'kyah! and those Neko noises. Its a habit, but our heroine likes those and said 'it was cute'. I look more of a best friend than a fianće. I like coffee over tea so i rather not drink those flavored water of kind. I nearly choked to death when she invited me to a tea party. Disgusting.

I am wearing a pastel color red lolita dress in my garden,

drinking Coffee not Tea. As i stare onto the nature. I haven't learned my magic until now. It was all... I started to control the water, fire, wind, ice, earth, darkness, and light.. i was insanely overpowered as my mana never runs out.

I can grow flowers with one finger snap. I couldn't keep it a secret. Now the entire Household of Barber-Smithe knows about a child prodigy and an overpowered kid.

My mother paid them to keep quiet and if it spreads all of them will be replaced. The Household payment for Servants were pretty big. Others want to work here, the payment were weekly. So they can earn a million in 2 years, The other servant thinks of me like a cute daughter but sadly to say im two faced. I got one persona from my mother and one from my father. Well my father has been gifting me a assault rifle every birth day i have. And the household has full of guns and crap. I wanted a mini gun but sadly he said i was a still a kid. Tho i hold a assault rifle very well considering my height and strength. Ofcourse my father knows about me being two-faced. We connect together that way.. My father never talks to me in my Mother's persona but on his.

As i sip onto my coffee cup. I noticed the bushes move so wildly. Huh?

I stand up and approach the bushes. To see a young boy... 
Blue haired. Cute tho..

"Oh dear! Why are you at our properties little boy?"

I asked as he just lay there. He didnt even look at me. How devastating... Can i point my rifle at his head to answer me? I feel rather disrespected. He might be a prince or a son of a Earl.

"Ara? You wont answer me?"

He is still laying there with a sad frown on his face.

"I could rather invite Princess Milene and she would arrange things to get you home"

Finally he looks at me.

"I. Dont want to go home...."

Ara?

"Ne? You dont want to go? Say... Stranger... Who are you?" I asked out of concern at his depressed frown

"Leo... Leo second prince of Garidd"

I froze and turned Pallid! Ne?! I why here?! Why now?!

"Hu-huh? Uhhh... your majesty... Uhhh please excuse me!"

I runed towards the door to our mansion to escape the capture target and the garden!

"Kyaaaaaah~"

As i runed towards the door. ESCAPE! ESCAPE! YOUR A TRAP ALEX! NOT A HEROINE!

Puff. Puff
I runed to my hearts content.
No. MY COFFEE!!!

I want to go back as i thought to stay until he goes away.

I waited a couple of minutes.

Yosh! He will be there no more.

"Alex-chan~~"

MILENE?! YOUR HERE?!NO! GO BACK TO YOUR GARDEN! OR HE WILL NOT FALL FOR YOU!

CRAP

"Milene-chan heard her fianće 'kyah"

Crap! Go home Milene!

"N-Nothing! Lets go to your home garden instead!"

I can see her question mark above her head as she tilted her head

"Home? But i just got here. And home is far away"

"Y-Yes! Far away! Far far way! Yes!"

"Far away?"

"Hmmmmmmmmmm! Away away! Off you go!"

As i dragged her to the carriage and sent her home.

*sigh*

Mission complete