9- Dorm

7 years later...

Ever since i met Miles. Things  turns around differently. Heroine missed quiet alot of Leon and Miles' events. Is that a good sign? Anyway... Milene clings herself to me even more.
As right now i will transfer to a academy of Magic. The academy is a bigshot school, other foreign nobles came there to study as commoners got to study but with weekly payment compare to the nobles that are free. If a Commoner gets to use the magic crystal it would add up to their depth.
The dorm is every commoners nightmare. It was very expensive.
So you might wonder what kind of uniform ill wear? The girls uniform! My mother and Milene talked over the principal and the teacher for her son to wear a girls uniform. It eventually got accepted

 It eventually got accepted

The girls uniform

The girls uniform. It was a dress with high white socks but for me... I'll be wearing stockings. Milene was very exited to see me in a girls uniform an told me 'Alex-chan will trick every guy in the academy!'

To here i am... at the carriage.. with my dear Milene. This is actually one event with Christopher. His fianće trips over and Chris is here to the rescue! It was a very cute moment. I walked down the stairs as i see people's faces left open mouthed as i think they are all looking at me. Milene one the other hand is nosebleeding. Their eyes where filled with sparkles and some are deadly cold stares. As we seated at a bunch of chairs around the stage. It was supposed to be a programm for opening of dorms and welcoming transfer students. Apperantly Milene and I are not seated together since it was a arranged seats.
I got to be beside a cute pink haired girl that looks like it means no harm.

Transfer students were invited to the stage and got introduce. Others were an MEhhhhhh for me. And then it was my turn.

My name was called to the stage..

{[ Christopher's POV ]}

Its finally that cute girl's turn. Her name was called on stage.

"Alexander Blakesley Garber-Smithe"

Huh? Alexander????? Might be her parents think she were a boy.
She went up to the stage. Her eyes were bright as gold. Her hair was point on.