7- Heroine's Plan

I sended Milene back to her palace and to her garden cause... The Event of Leon and her will start there. The way she charms Leon. Mission complete. But... what will happen? Cause i already changed the heroine by the engagement.

{[ Milene's POV ]}

I went over to visit my lovely cute Fianće as i heard a big 'kyah~' coming from the garden. Who is it?! If i find that someone is scaring my lovely fianće i would kill him myself! I rushed over to see my cute Alex exhausted by running.

I went to greet him but he was kinda off... His face was Pallid when he saw me. He wanted me to go home. He is definitely hiding something in the garden. He sent me home again so i went to the garden and sit at the fountain. Im thinking what would lovely wife would hide from me.

"*THUD*"

A sound of someone falling on the bushes

Ne? Who is it?!
I come to see what caused the strange sound to see that no one was there.. strange... i do feel something was suppose to happen... I wanted to see my cute lovely wife face again. I know he is a boy but it was good he was a trap. If he was not i wouldn't have been with her right now. Every cute stuff he makes. Makes my nose bleed.. so thats why they nosebleed.. as i have seen in animes.. Cute things makes you nosebleed..

I would never abandon her for any boy. If he was gay then ill have myself be  transgender. No matter what it takes. I need to win him somehow..

I heard that his father gives him a rifle every birthday? If he likes guns then i will buy him an 9mm pistol. Why do he even like guns? Military blood? I dont know. I shrugged.

I could give him a minigun if thats what he wants but a mini gun is far way too heavy for a child to hold. I guess a sniper would be nice? Ehhh.. If i get on his bad side i would be definitely be shot in my sleep. Anyway!

What would our child look like? I mean i couldn't bare to see me carrying and giving birth to a child and if it were to happen on me and Alex. That would ruin Alex cute figure.. i guess it would be best to make a surrogate mother? I imagine our child have silver hair and goldy eyes.. and has the personality of her father... alex...

It would be best for me to charm Alex fully before anyone else. I truly love Alex. I wish he was a girl and im a boy instead. It would go smoothly. *sigh*... i do suspect my brother on stressed levels currently but Alex is more important than him. Comforting him is useless either.. I would plan to make coffee dates currently. She would be silent while drinking coffee so it would not be helpful and would raise a high level of awkwardness in the air.. so i guess pasteries and sweets first before coffee. I do pity older brother by father stressing him out by telling him the Kingdom's problems..

What will cheer up brother??

First of all He like cute things by his age of 12.

Cute ...

Something cute....

Someone cute....

Ah!

My dear lovely fianće!
I will invite her immediately! I want her to charm brother so he would be jealous that he is my fianće!

Poor Brother...Poor me....

I would definitely be jealous if lovely wifū will give more attention to him and to me.
Hmmp! I could just keep her to myself!

But thay will be against my friendly figure.
I could make them a play date sort off. But i need to be there! I need to gather much information and if they are rivals! I need to distant myself from boys now.