A vulnerable one

"You seem more disoriented than usual."

At the bar, Husk was sipping on one of his beers not looking at the spider demon who seemed pretty unsure of himself today. Angel leaned with his back against the long counter, his limbs hanging. He did indeed feel pretty...well not himself

"What you mean? I'm just fine! Horny and fucking gorgeous." Angel chirped trying to sound like himself but there was an obvious tint of nervousness in his voice.

Husk just rolled his eyes and chugged down another big gulp of beer. Angel crossed his top pair of arms, clearly frustrated about struggling to act like himself today, but he still strived to keep up his act.

The spider-demon honestly didn't know why he felt like this. And why now? Just yesterday, he felt so out of it and just...plain bored! Then when Alastor walked in to talk about some dumb shit and plans with Charlie and walked out...Hm Alastor?

Right at that moment, the sound of a door opening snapped Angel out of his thoughts. His eyes widened as he witnessed who it was that entered the room.

A certain tall deer demon who had walked in with his usual big smile and staff.

"-Speak of the devil..." Husk quietly said to himself as he lowered the bottle of booze from his mouth.

In a quick and nervous fashion, angel licked two digits and ran them over his scruffy hair, straightening it as the radio demon headed towards them.

"Hey baby~" Angel flirtatiously said without thinking. He pointed fingers at the demon.

His expression fell to a frown and a wide eye look as Alastor walked past him, not even laying a single glance.

Angel and husk both turned their heads to see the red demon keep walking towards Charlie, who was at the moment, getting another serious friend talk from Vaggie in the other far end of the room.

"Wow. Burn." Husk said mostly to angel with an unimpressed tone in his voice then went to chug his booze again.

Angel furrowed his brows as he bitterly crossed all four pairs of his arms and slouched to the side with a snarl and annoyed look.

"So first he flirts and plays along with me out of no where so suddenly and now he completely ignores me?!"  Angel thought to himself with a pouty lip.

"Ugh. Fucking bastard."

Just in that moment, angel turned his head, surprised to see Alastor at the bar table next to the pornstar. A sound escaped from angel's throat as he found himself blushing so he turned away, still keeping his sour expression on his face.

However, Angel couldn't help but notice a bottle of booze highlighted with some sort of red magic floated off the shelf from the bar wall towards the demon next to him. Alastor grabbed the bottle and twisted the cork off with his red clawed fingers then poured the booze into a small fancy drinking glass all in an orderly fashion. Angel watched as the radio demon sat back against the table, arm rested against the flat surface, taking a polite sip of his glass.

Husk groaned and grabbed his booze and walked off from the bar, obviously not wanting to be around the son of a bitch they call Alastor. The radio demon turned his head and watched as Husk left bitterly. He chuckled and pointed with a thumb towards the direction he left.

"What's his problem?" He joked, turning to angel dust.

Angel perked up once Alastor turned his attention on him. His eyes widened for a moment before he scoffed and leaned against the table, resting his top arms against the surface and his bottom pair of hands on his feminine hips.

"He probably just doesn't like the gays."

There was a quick awkward silence.

"WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT?!"

Angel, who was panicking in his mind and nervously stuttering, tried to redeem himself quickly by waving his hands in front of himself and babbled out stuttering denials of what he just said and how he didn't mean to say it. He was blushing more than ever.

"I-I mean-!!I didn't-u-uh..!I meant t-that..."

"Oh fuck, now you've done it asshole" Angel thought indignantly to himself while covering his face.

———————————————————————

Alastor's smile widened as he watched Angel stutter and cover his face out of embarrassment and what looks like panic.

"Dear Lucifer, he was rather cute when he was blushing like that. Embarrassed and most likely feared what I would say or do in my presence."
Alastor thought to himself, not listening to what angel was trying to say.

"It's ok darling. I know you didn't mean to say such."  He admitted then took another slow sip of his drink. "I know he was referring to the Enticing hottie sitting in front of me."

Alastor watched as angel's surprised expression turned to a flustered mock on his face. He fanned a hand towards his face while looking away.

"Oh gosh, quit it~ Wait...in front of you?" Angel glanced at the radio demon with a confused look.

Alastor just raised the drink that was sitting in front of him and pointed to his reflection on the glass

"I meant this young fellow in the reflection of this glass." He grinned with a smug look on his features.

Angel's eyes widened as another blush appeared on his soft cheeks again. He furrowed his brows while clenching his teeth in an offended manner.

"Now yer just playing plain ol' dirty." he growled.

Alastor laughed for a moment then took another sip of his drink.

"Don't get all worked up dear. I think you're quite captivating as well~"

After a few moments, it seemed like angel didn't know how to feel either more angry or flustered and embarrassed. Either way, it was fun watching his expression melt from that relentless glare to a more confused and flustered one.

The pornstar scoffed and turned away, still blushing. He didn't seem to know what to say but just frustrated mumbles to himself.

Alastor kept his drink to his mouth. The rim of the glass pressed against the smug smile formed among his lips as he kept his adoring gaze on the gorgeous spider demon.