D-Did he just....

(V!) Todoroki POV
"Hey, boss? We got him." I heard Shigaraki call from the entrance. I turn to face him. "It's about time..." I mutter, and walk over to him. He glared at me, red eyes piercing into mine. He hasn't liked me much since I had taken over his league. I motion my head towards the back room, "Now, fuck off. I need to check up on your work. See if you did it right for once.". He glared again, and began to mutter to himself as he walked to the back room, scratching at his neck. I roll my eyes. Just ignore it, Shouto. You've dealt with his shit for today. Now... I should actually check, I'd suppose... I look away and walk towards where they had apparently caught the hero Deku. I see someone with a burlap sack over their head, hanging their head low, as if they were defeated. Perfect. They were tied to the chair they sat in, hands behind their back. I stand in front of them for a moment, remaining silent. They hadn't moved. Had Tomura killed them? I'm going to kill him if he's dead. Assuming it's Deku.. I reached over to them, and pull the sack off. I see shaggy green and black hair, and instantly reconize it as Midoriya's. He had become a hero... he slowly looked up at me, hesitantly almost. His eyes were dull. Hopeless. Yet somehow bright, colored an emerald green, somehow having a never ending shine to them. I just stared at him for a long, quiet moment. His face was bloodied, and wounded in multiple fashions, as if he'd just come from a battle. I walk over to him, and he looks down again. It was obvious he tried to avoid eye contact with me. I take his chin in my hand and make him look up at me, as I looked down on him. He had always been shorter than me, unless I was just tall. I clear the thoughts from my head and clear my throat. "Midoriya..", I say to him, and wait for a reply. He gulped, and I felt him begin to quiver. Fear, I'd suppose.

Midoriya's POV

I didn't know what to say... his voice, Todoroki. He was someone I knew. A hero. Someone I trained with, fought with. I considered him as my friend. What turned him this way? This isn't the Todoroki I know. The Todoroki I know was smart, cunning, handsome... even adorable at times. Now we're here. His voice was meanacing, and cold. Before he could at least have emotion as he spoke. He looked down at me. His eyes were bicolored, but I loved them. Without a reason, really. Just another one of those little details of him that made him.. well, him. "Well?" His words hit me, as I realized I was sitting there stupidly. I hadn't said anything. "T-Todoroki..." I finally spoke up, and I winced. My head was pounding. What the hell happened.. he just looked down at me, always staying silent. He dropped his hand and my head fell. I hadn't realized I had been using him to prop myself on. He walked behind me, and I followed him with my eyes until he was out of view. I sighed, and began to look around. It was dark, but I seemed to be in an abandoned warehouse. Strange... I feel the ropes loosen and fall to the ground. I turn to see Todoroki behind me, holding a knife. Did he cut me loose..? He smirked at me, and tossed the knife to the side, the steel blade making a metalic sound as it hit against the cement ground. "I'm surprised they did their fucking job for once, but I won't complain~." W-What.. does he mean.. I jumped up, and backed away. I guess I stood in a rather definsive pose as I felt One For All begin charging through my veins, because he just chuckled. He walked over to me, and took my chin in his hand again, so I was facing him. What does he want from me? He's a villian, I should attack. I can't stand here like an idiot. My power faded, and I just looked at him. His leather gloves were cold on my face, and when I tried to look down, he forced me up again to look at him. He was wearing a white collared shirt, and a black vest with a red tie. His pants were dark, with black dress shoes. Was he the boss around here? It would make sense. He was so powerful, aura wise as well as with his quirk. I felt weak in his presence, submissive in some form. "You didn't miss me? I thought you of all people would care, darling." He just looked into my eyes, and I wasn't sure what to say. I felt my face become hot. He chuckled. "H-Hm.." I snapped back into reality it seemed, and I stepped back "T-Todoroki.." I felt One For All rush through my veins again in one big wave of power. He's a villian! I can't let him over power me, then I'd be screwed.. "What?" He looked over at me, and rested his hands in his pockets, although remaining alert. "Do you not think it's me? That this isn't reality?" I felt hot tears form in my eyes. I can't pity him. Er, have feelings I guess. 'Pity' would be the wrong word. I pity him for choosing this path with his life... I quickly cleared my thoughs, and yelled as I charged him. "DETROIT~-!"

(V!) Todoroki's POV

He's really using this again. I sigh, and lift my right hand. I feel a chill as ice shoots through my palm, and freezes him in place. Tomura and a few of the others charged in, looking around in a panick before Shigaraki spoke up. "Shouto, what the hell happened!?" He had growled as he spoke. I look over at him before looking back at Midoriya. I looked towards Tomura again. "Dumbass. You captured my husband."

Midoriya's POV
D-Did he just... my eyes grew large, and the next thing I knew, Todoroki had my face in his hand, and his lips on mine.

This was my first story, so sorry if it's bad -m-