Damn Deku... (continued)

Over 150 reads here we go- xD (the picture isn't important, I just like Sangwoo xD
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Bakugou's POV

Deku flinched as I began to yell at him. Fucking coward. Serves him right, he better be afraid. "This is your damn fault, you damn nerd!" My hand heated slightly as it always did when my quirk activated, and I raised it to Deku. He flinched again. "S-..Sorry, Kacchan! I-I didn't mean to–.." God, he's pathetic. "You didn't try not to, either! First you come into UA now you get kidnapped trying to show off!" I continued to try and get that point into his thick skull as I heard someone clear their voice. They fucking interupted me! I look up quickly. Faster than Deku ever could. "Can't you see I'm–" I instantly see the stupid half and half hair and the annoying scar. "–you half and half bastard!"

(V!) Todoroki's POV

As Bakugou continues to yell at me, I look down at him. "Midoriya, get up." I look over to the green-haired boy, only to get a returned look of confusion back. "Huh..?" He asked softly. "Get up." He nods and stands, standing by my side. I put my arm in front of him and push backwards, in an attempt to guide his movements behind me. He moved out of my sight, and I could only hope he obeyed the non-verbal command I had demanded. "The hell are you doing, Icyhot?! I need Deku to come with me." As he finishes and begins to stand, a chill jolts through the right side of my body, and Bakugou is trapped in a block of ice. "What the hell are you doing, Halfie?!" He verbally lashed out at me, and ice shattered in front of his palms. I hear Midoriya gasp behind me as we watched small explosions work at breaking the ice. Another chill jolts through my body as the frozen prison is fortified. "Damnit, you bastard!" Bakugou yelled at me. I add another fresh layer of ice, earning another frustrated yell from the blond below me. I notice the league has left by this point, and I can't blame them. They failed coverting Bakugou to a villian before I'd taken over. Now, I honestly wasn't intrested in trying to convert him on my own terms. "Midoriya?" I turn and see him still standing behind me. He seems.. unnerved..

Midoriya's POV

"Hm..?" I look up as I hear Todoroki call my name, and I see Kacchan trapped in ice. Todoroki smiled at me. It seemed.. soft. Welcoming, even. He offered his gloved hand to me and I took it. We walk to the back room again. As we're walking away from Kacchan, still imprisoned, I hear him yell behind us, "Damnit, Deku! Don't go with Icyhot! I'm here because Eraser Head sent me! Don't you dare leave with him! Damn Deku!" Todoroki seems to ignore him as we continue to walk, and he opens the door for me. Why is he like this? Why hasn't he killed me? Or threatened me? He's a villian, isn't he..? "Midoriya.." He says as he holds the door.  "O-Oh.. thank you, Todoroki." I shuffle through quickly and almost instantly meet the familuar piercing glares and gazes from the League of Villians as they sat and spoke quietly among themselves. Todoroki enters behind me and I feel as he wraps his arm around me and begins to walk. I lagged behind before realizing what was happening, and once I did, I walked along side of him. He brought us to a side room, which I had learned was Todoroki's bedroom, opening the door once again just to hold it and follow me in. I looked around the room. Everything was the same as it was this morning, everything left untouched. Settled, like it knew where its place was. "Stay in here for now. I don't exactly trust the others and you alone. They're animals, complete savages. I don't... want you to get hurt." Todoroki informed me, his cold voice forcing me back into reality and out of my thoughts as he brushed some hair from my face. I nodded, feeling the cold leather of his glove against my face. I looked up at him, expecting him to speak. Instead, I felt his lips on mine for a second time. This time, it wasn't an act. This time, I returned his kiss.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Haha, sorry for the cringy chapter. I hope you still enjoyed it!