Blood Dye

You should smile more often. It suits you. uwu
~¿A?
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

(V!) Todoroki's POV

I looked down at him, staying quiet. He backed away a few paces, his emerald eyes still wide with fear. I sigh. I honestly can't blame him. "Izuku... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have joked about that. You're happy as a hero, and I understand that. I wouldn't want to ruin that for you." I feel a hole forming in my chest, a growing pit of regret and worry. I reach out to touch his arm, and he didn't pull away this time. He didn't jump back or recoil at the contact, he just nodded slowly.

Midoriya's POV

I know I should be able to trust Todoroki. He apologized for scaring me with his villain joke, and he started approaching me. I wasn't sure whether to run or see the outcome of it. He walked up and looked at me for what seemed like ages. He then seemed hesitant about his next actions. He placed his hands on either of my shoulders and a somewhat questioning look formed in his eye. I nodded, unsure of what I was agreeing to as he pulled me into a comforting hug. I was kinda shocked at first, although, I did wrap my arms around him as well. We held there for a long moment, appreciating the silence. It was strange, really... Todoroki was a villain, but he didn't act the part. He acted as he always did when he was a hero. Personality wise, anyways. Not the commiting crimes, obviously. He was soft and caring, and he protected people....if I count as 'people'. By the time that he finally pulled away, tears were in my eyes threatening to begin streaming down my face as they caused my vision to blur. He must have noticed this because he took my hand and led me to the bed, where he pulled me into another warm hug. He sat on the edge beside me and I burried my face in his chest. I felt his hand begin to rub the back of my head. I cry softly into his chest, trying to remain quiet. "You're alright, Midoriya. It's just us. You realize that, right?" I stayed quiet, nodding. "I'm not Bakugou. If anything, I'm here to comfort you when you're upset. I already explained I don't trust those psychos alone with you." I nodded again, and lifted my head from his chest. His vest and tie were stained with my tears. Again. "O-Oh.. I'm sorry! Here-..!" I jumped up and ran over to where he had gotten the clothes before. It would make sense that was the closet, right? I open the door. I didn't want Todoroki being upset with me. "Midoriya-! Wait, you're okay, really-!" I hesitated and looked through the door. I saw bright colors, and looked down to them. It was a rainbow flag that, logically speaking, must have fallen from the wall in the chaos and panic. Todoroki was beside me in a moment and sighed, pushing clothes to the side and taking the flag, hanging it on two small photo hooks that were on the back wall. Realization hit me like a brick in the moment. "Todoroki.. I-I'm sorry.." I look down, tensing myself as I prepared to be yelled at. Instead I flinch as an unexpected, yet gentle hand is placed on my arm, met by an even more unexpected soft and quiet tone. "It's okay, Midoriya." I look up to see his bicolored eyes. They're still soft and welcoming, never losing the shine obtained from the kiss we shared minutes ago. I nodded, and he spread his arms. I only assumed it was for a hug, so I gladly accepted. I rested my eyes and hugged Todoroki tightly to me, never wanting to let go. Never wanting to loose him again. A moment later, explosions can be heard outside. Accompainied by yelling. Louder than Kacchan's alone. Were there more people? Todoroki pulled back quickly, running to the door, only scolding me when I tried to follow him. "Midoriya! Stay here! Don't leave, I'll be back soon!" He yelled to me, slamming the door in what I only hope was urgency. I stood there for a moment, blood rushing. I walked at sat on the bed for hours. Yelling, crying, panic and pain in familiar voices of my classmates. Who was all here? I heard Todoroki yell something that I couldn't make out. His voice sounded stripped out and painful, scratched and worn. The only way I could tell it was his voice that was like this, was because it happened once before while we were in a battle at UA. There was silence a few moments later. The uneasy soundless air settling made me feel unwelcome. Where's Todoroki? A few more minutes passed, and I got up, going to the door and staring down at the handle to the outside. Should I do it? Todoroki gave me a command, and I obeyed, right? The fight's over. Who's all hurt? What if Todoroki is hurt? I hesitantly open the door and walk through the familiar lounge room before opening the door to the warehouse. I see someone sprawled acorss the ground, bright red hair dark clothing, surrounded by a pool of their own blood. Kirishima? I run up, panicked, kneeling by his side to see a large scar covering his left eye. It's Todoroki. I bite my lip as my breath hitches. His white and red bicolored hair had been colored red with his blood, which he was laying in a pool of. His white shirt was splattered with blood, parts singed black from burns as small tears and holes scattered along the front and sleeves. The left side of his shirt was almost completely missing, singed as thread and patches held it onto his bloodied and wounded body. A large gash started from his chest and trailed to his mid-stomach, leaking blood. I shake him lightly. "Todoroki?!" Nothing. I check his pulse and feel the faint heartbeat through my gloves. It seemed to be getting fainter as it began fading away...

Sorry for the.. angst? Chapter? Sorta? I hope you enjoyed it anyway~! (New story soon uwu)
~¿A? {heheh. New sign-off thing- xD}