Smooth Move, Shouto

You look nice today :3
~R uwu

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Midoriya's POV

After I realized what I had done, I felt a wave of heat flush into my face as my cheeks undoubtedly filled with color. Todoroki pulled back, a soft smile on his face. "Midoriya?" I looked up at him, he seemed oddly unphased. No noticible blush or odd color to his face. Just a positive shine to his eye, as if he was genuinly happy. "U-Uh... yes, Todoroki?" He shrugged in reply. "I suppose I was just... checking to see if you were okay." "Oh, that... would makes sense. Yeah, I-I'm fine... thanks." I flashed a smile up at him, with intentions to be reassuring. He nodded as he retracted his hands from my face. I looked down for a moment at my worn hero uniform. It was splattered with small tears and burns across the fabric from the battle a day or so prior. Anything to hide my fluster from Todoroki, at this point.

(V!) Todoroki's POV

I notice Midoriya inspecting his uniform, and an idea comes to mind. I turn and walk to the wardrobe located towards the back of the room and open the door. I dig through the clothes, exposing a multicolored flag hanging on the closet wall every once and a while. I wasn't completely lying about my attraction to Midoriya. However, we clearly weren't married. I'd realized I had feelings back when I was at UA, yet when I... 'transformed'... 'drowned in villiany', other, more... overdramatic people would word it, I realized it wasn't proper for a villian to feel that way towards a hero. Therefore, I burried my feelings. Discarded them completely. I take down a black vest, a white button-up shirt, black pants, and a red tie. Sure, it matched my outfit exactly, but it was honestly all I had on-hand. I close the door and walk over to Midoriya, who was looking up. I must have gotten his attention. I lay the clothes out on the bed and turn to him. "Tell me when you're ready, okay?" I place my hand on his face and he nodded. I reach over to a drawer, getting a second pair of leather gloves and offer them out to Midoriya. He took them and I walked out, waiting outside the closed door to my room for him to singal he was decent.

Midoriya's POV

After my hero uniform was removed, I pulled the white shirt on over my shoulders and fumble slightly as I struggle to button it. Come on... stupid thing... after only completeing the bottom half of the buttons, I sigh, giving up as I just pulled the pants on. I forgot how tall Todoroki was for a moment. I kneeled down and cuffed the pants about two inches before standing and pulling the gloves on. I lift the tie and realize that it's, to my horror, not just a simple clip-on tie. I had to actually tie the damn thing. I knock on the door. "Todoroki?" He opens the door slowly, looking in. "Yes? Are you de-.." I stood there, tie in my hand in a long untied strip of red fabric, and my shirt mainly unbuttoned. He swallowed audibly. "Could you.. help me?" I muttered, offering the tie out to him, my face flushing with heat and color once again. He nodded, entering and shutting the door softly behind him.

(V!) Todoroki's POV

I take the tie from Midoriya, chuckling to myself, recieving a confused look from the green-haired male. "You have to button your shirt first, Izuku." I was hesitant on using his actual name, and his cheeks dusted with color at the sound of his own name. It was... cute. I fold the tie and hold it in my mouth, buttoning the remaining buttons on his shirt. I roll up his too-long-sleeves, folding the collar upwards as I take the tie and put it around his neck. He looks up as I adjust it to his neck after being tied. He looked straight at me as I folded his shirt collar down. "There..." I smile at him. "Like a Villian Deku." I teased him, smiling. He looked up, his eyes wide and filled with fear. "N-No! Not like that... I meant how the outfits matched!" I tried to calm him, and he swallowed hard, nodding. "Midoriya, I wouldn't do that to you. I understand you're happy as a hero, and I'm not going to take it from you." I reach out to push his hair from his face, and he recoils before I can. He looked at me like I was a wild animal. Unpredictible. I sighed. Damnit... smooth move, Shouto.

AhHHh what the hell almost 300 reads... if we break 300 I might cry dude ik it's dumb but hHhHH xD hope you're still enjoying the story! Thank you all so much! uwu but I wrote this at 8 am going off an hour or less of sleep, so sorry for errors -m-
~R