Damn Deku...

(V!) Todoroki's POV

I woke up to a loud crashing sound. I uncomfortably shifted awake and realized Midoriya was still asleep in my lap. I looked around some before hearing it again. Like someone being thrown against a wall. With heros always being captured and fights errupting all the time, the sound is instantly identified when it occurs. I sigh, and a loud crash can be heard against the door. Multiple times now. What the fuck are they doing... I glare towards the door, and hug Midoriya closer. I rested my head on his shoulder, resting my eyes. I had no clue how he was sleeping through this, but he needed rest. As another loud crash can be heard against my door, Midoriya lifted his head tiredly. They woke him up. Damnit... I turn to face him and notice he was looking around. He turned so he was facing me. "Todoroki? What's that sound?" He yawned. "Great question.." I mutter, and look towards the door again. I feel him trying to get up, and I move my arms from around him to hopefully help him. He sits to the side and I get up, straightening the tie I had apparently fallen asleep in. I walk over to the door and unlock it. As I do this, Midoriya stands and walks up behind me, staying close. The hell... I heard explosions. Constantly, accompanied by yelling. I back away from the door and wait a moment. Whatever was out there, I knew Midoriya shouldn't be exposed to it.

Midoriya's POV

Why didn't Todoroki open the door? Something was wrong, and I needed to help. There were explosions and yelling for 3 minutes now, and all he was doing what standing there. Then, silence. It was sudden, and the soundless air seemed strange now. "Todoroki, we need to do something! What if someone's hurt?" I try and open the door, but he motions me away. "We can't leave yet. I don't know what's happening, but I have an idea. I'm more concerned for your saftey than anyone else's right now." I nod, and step back. A few more long moments pass before Todoroki finally opens the door and walks out with me in tow.

(V!) Todoroki's POV

I leave my room, Midoriya following behind. I approach the door that lead to the main warehouse and glanced back at him for a second, a look of worry on his face. I opened the door and entered, looking around to piece together what had happened. I see the league standing around one side of the warehouse, and follow their gaze to about 30 feet in front of them, where someone had been sprawled out on the floor. All I could see at first glance were two black and orange head pieces worn on spiked ash-blond hair, and the large gauntlets they wore. Midoriya ran from behind me, yelling, "Kacchan!", gathering the attention of the league. They watched him kneel by his side. "Stand down." I say, looking over to them. They nod, and step back a few paces despite the gap between them and the heros. I walk over to Miroriya and look down. I examine the spiked ash blond hair and black mask that had the black and orange head pieces I had seen attatched to them. Getting a better view of the gauntlets, I notice they were grenades. It was clear at this point it was Bakugou. I looked at Midoriya, and he was crying again. Why does he care so much?

Bakugou's POV

What the hell? I push myself up. Why do I feel so damn tired?! I instantly see Deku. It was his fault I was here in the first place. Is he seriously crying? "Damnit Deku!"

WhOa wHaT'S ThIs? Go fuckin figure the author yeeted their work :> ig if it gets enough reads or request I'll pick it back up -<-