The opportunity.....

some parts are inspired by  pictures of tumblr I'll try to find the sources next time

Kuroha's POV

"what do you live for?..... I awoke to the words echoing around the place."what?.."I replied to the voice immediately realising it was Azami as she emerged from the shadows.She glared at me and said,"you don't even have your own body, But you did everything just to cling on to that small vulnerable life of yours,what are you planning anyway?....What is the purpose of your existence?...." As she slowly disappeared back into the shadows, waiting for my answer,memories of azami and her family slowly popped into my head.I looked at the ground, trying to make it all stop but images from the real world flashed into my mind, konoha pushing haruka on a wheel chair, the dan having a great time....."I just want to live......" "ooh....that sounds so sad...you know?..."she replied from the shadows, simply staying there.At that slight remark, my hands self-consciously covered my face as tears begin to pour...."damn it!...."I tried to speak but my voice wont listen.It came out in whispers between whimpers"It's...not...like...I...wished...to...be...born...this...way...,without...even...having...my...own...body...it...is...so...wrong?...I...regret...doing...the...things...I've...done...but...after...realising...that...the...world...hated...me...so...much...upon...giving...me...this...cursed...fate...what...else...could...I...do?...Curse...this...destiny...that...was...stucked...upon...me?...and...idly...wait..while...I...disappear...into...the...abyss..and..never...to...be...seen...again?..."I punched the floor as more tears flowed down my face.

The Dan's Pov but in third person

We were in the park but suddenly we were teleported to the haze, a place we never wanted to see again.Kido was about to approach kuroha but azami stepped infront of her and put her finger infront of her mouth ,whispering for us to just sit back and watch.He was whispering but we could still hear him.After a few sentences,he begin to punch the floor hugged his knees and before continuing,"I...just...wanted...to...live...I...knew...it...was...wrong...maybe...I...don't...deserve...to...live...after...all...while...attempting...to...live..I...tried...to...kill...innocent...people...for...a...single...wish...to...live...against...the...slim...chances...and...the...few...specks...of...hope...,I...clinged...onto...it...though...I...knew...I...had...kill...more...innocent...people...for...my...miserable...life..."he begin to reach into his pocket and took out his gun, aiming it against his head."yeah...I...dont...deserve...to..live..."Before he could pull the trigger, konoha knocked him out, without causing him any injury and muttered sorry.Tears were still visible in kuroha's eyes.Azami whispered,"I am able to give him his body for him to live but on one condition." "what?"we replied in unison. "you guys probably forgive him by now"Azami smirked "That was the reason I brought you guys here.In order to order to make sure he doesn't cause a ruckus in the real world, you guys have to let him live with you.Deal?.. we all thought for a moment but after seeing him in that state we decided to give in."deal!"Azami flicked her fingers and we were back in the park with kuroha."Take good care of him! Now I can finally be with  my family. bye!"she waved us goodbye and disappeared. We looked at each other and walked back to the hideout with konoha carrying kuroha.

First kagerou project fanfic OwO.....I made azami into a god and kuroha into a sobbing mess...please forgive me :3 anyways hoped you guys enjoyed it