1

1st person

I sat on my bed,huffing,i slammed my head on the soft cussion.

What a hard day i had today,i had to deal with a bastard dazai,kouyou's constant curiousity between me and him,atsushi trying to look for aku,aku hiding from atsu.

I made a 'tsk' sound.
For a day off,it was exhausting when all i did was took a walk in the park.

I snuggled closely to my blanket and soon,night took over,before day could rise....in other words i am now asleep....

I woke up feeling pretty dizzy,i guess its the fact i fell off the bed.

I stood up and headed for the bathroom,i took a quick shower and changed,i put on my gloves and other usual clothing without my hat and coat this time,and went out of my apartment and locked it.

I took a slow and cautious walk at the park,and suprisingly,no one was there,i wad just making sure this wouldnt happen like yesterday.

I walked straight until i reached a bench.
I sat down on it,since i was pretty tired.

"Um,hello?sir?"chuuya heard a familliar voice,he looked towards it,and there stood the kid.

Either he was hallucinating or he was.....well....hallucinating.

There stood infront og him,the younger dazai,like literally a kid dazai.

"Oh?chuchu~!"(in this au,chuuya met dazai when he was 10 years old)

"Wh-what-?dazai?"

The kid nodded.

Chuuya tried shaking his head,to no avail.

"Why.are.you.here.kid.dazai."chuuya demanded an answer.

"I dont exactly know,last thing i know,i was with you but i got lost in the park,except you were younger...i guess?"

I sighed,i wasnt really weirded out,ive tried worse.

Once,i got drunk and got dazai in the hospital for 2 weeks,he wouldnt talk to me for a month without kouyou.he was mad that i didnt finish him off.

That's the weirdest and will always be the creepiest thing ive ever seen

"So....since your his youner version im guessing your from the past."

Chuuya held onto the kid dazai's hand and walked towards where he came from.

Tell me if you want me to finish it((im this users sister))so yeh..and yeh im bad at this i know and thank you and sorry its short im just sleepy))