2

[B](so its me the original user and im giving my sis permission to finish her story =w=)

I groaned,this kid was annoying,i wonder how anyone would raise such a child in the first place.

"Dazai!come here little kid!"i called.

The younger version of dazai entered the livingroom,where i was.

And then it hit me,how did i survive being friends with this kid?"

I slumped on the sofa and he climbed up and sat beside me"i wanna watch spongebob"he complained.

I reached for the remote and clicked on the television,i stared at it for a while,realizing that i had'nt really watched alot pf cartoons in childhood.this one i was particularly interested.

I was broken off by my thoughs when dazai,the young one,tugged at my  hair.

"What?"i grunted.

"You look like a girl,can i play with your hair?"

I faced him,sternly.
"Look.kid.your the only one who can predict how to get you home,can you gove me a hint?"

Dazai shook his head"that would be messing with the timeline"

I cursed under my breath"right..."i stood up and went fpr the kitchen.

"Dp you want cookies?"i called out.and in an instance,he was munching up all the cookies.

"Now then,since were here.how about we talk about how you got here or where you were"

"Well...."he started off.

"Dazai!get off of the swing!"chuuya complained.

"I was here first"dazai proudly said.

"Tsk"let out chuuya.

He sighed in defeat and sat on the grassy ground,cross legged.

"I'll wait for you here"

Dazai frowned.he went towards chuuya and pushed him towards the swing and started to push him so he started swinging slightly in the air.

"I like it better when ypur happy"dazai smiled as chuuya giggled and the wind brushed pass his nose,tickling it.

"Achoo!"chuuya sneezed.

"Chuu chuu?are you ok?"

"Y-yeah"

Bpth boys got back to their homes,dazai decided that waiting for something to happen while being bored was not enough,he headed for chuuyad house three blocks away and saw a black cloaked man heading straight for him.

He avoided eye contact but he soon was in the grasp of the guy and a syringe had been pushed against his skin which caused him to feel ligh headed,he fainted.

"And thats about it"dazai finished off.

"Did you see the man?"

Dazai shook his head.

I blinked and facepalmed,clearly this would be harder bit by bit.

"This is going to be harder than i thought"i sighed outloud.