3

Chuuya tucked the little brunette in his bed.chuuya had no choice but to sleep on the couch since dazai was so picky and insisted to not share the bed.chuuyas bed.

The next day was as usual except for the fact that their was a younger version of his enemy.

He rubbed his forehead as he finished cleaning up dazai's mess on HIS bed.

"Chuu chuu"dazai said behind him apologetically.

Chuuya turned to face the little boy to scold him.but as he stared into his brown eyes,he could'nt find himself to do it and instead bent his knees to his level and kissed dazai's forehead then standing back up and formed a smile.

"Come on,kiddo,lets go take a walk in the park"
Daza's face lit up and nodded.

"Atsushiiiiiiii pleeaaaassseee"dazai whined.

"Dazai san,you dont need my permission"atsushi said,obviously irritated.

Dazai chuckled"i know,but i want it"

"Ok!fine!do whatever you want!go jump in a river if you want.go join the mafia.quit the agency and die with a blondie,be bi,be gay,whatever!!!go do what you want!i give my permission!"atsushi screamed and as if on time,birds flew all around the park.

Dazai grinned and ran off,leaving an annoyed jinko boii smol bean baby-i mean atsushi.:3

Dazai turned his head back and forth then found what he was looking for,or who.

"Chuu!look its me!but older!"he smiled at his 22 year old self.

Chuuya then turned quickly to the 22 year old brunette,who replied with a sly smirk.
The older brunette jolted towards the red head and embraced him.

"Chibi!~"he cooed.

The redhead patted dazai's head with the hand that was'nt holding the younger brunette(the left hand)

The older dazai then looked at his younger self and stared.it took both of them 3 minutes of blinking then jolting in suprise along with the two words"THE FUCK!?"

Chuuya facepalmed.
"Hey babe"he greeted.

The younger dazai turned his head at chuuya confused.they hated each other back in childhood,they still do.which makes people wonder how they ended up together.

"Chibi,is this......me?"the older brunette held in the laughter,but eventually burst with it.

"Im so adorable!"he choked out.

Sorry its short

Byeeeeeee toodooloos