4

Dazai had took it easy about finding out his younger version was here.which made chuuya a bit glad,since it was annoying when he kept asking questions.chuuyas guess was he knew this was coming.

The one who was taking it hard even two hours later was the young one.

"Hey,chuuya,im going back to work."he paused and looked at the little brunette"take care of him"he smiled then left after having lunch at chuuyas.

Chuuya stared at the little kid who was now smiling at him.

"Uhhmmm....what...?"

He chuckled"your gay...for me.well my future self"his face turned pink lightly"i kind of have a crush on you,well your younger self,just goes to say i always have"

Chuuya stared in disbelief.
"Well,yeah i guess"he replied.scratching the back of his neck.

The young brunette smiled cheesily"well,then,let us go prepare for your date!"

Chuuya was ushered to his bedroom"what are you talking about?"

"Well....the older me told me to get your ready the way he-WE like it"

Chuuya groaned and nudged dazai's shoulder,while the younger version was held tightly in chuuya's arms.

"I cant believe you two dragged me in this mess"

"Its a simple mission chibi"he winked at the younger dazai.

Chuuya averted his eyes to both males"should this be suspicious?"

The two just chuckled and shook their heads in sync.

Chuuya just shrugged it off.

Chuuya drank another bottle of his wine,he twitched his left eye"that bastard..."he mumbled.after the mission the a.d.a. had sent,dazai had left chuuya in the bar.

Suddenly an awfully familliar voice sang on the stage,the redhwad couldnt believe it,hlw could have dazai still remembered that song?.

I like your eyes,you look away when you pretend not to care~

I like the dimples on the corners of the smile that you wear~

I like you more,the world may know but dont be scared~

Cause im falling deeper,baby be prepared~

I like your shirt,i like your fingers,love the way that you smell~

To be your favorite jacket,just so i could always be near~

I loved you for so long,sometimes its hard to bear~

Chuuya's heart melted at his voice,he did'nt even notice the brunette headed his way,and himself standing up from the seat.
He didnt mind the eyes on them.

But after all this time i hope you wait and seeee~

Dazai held chuuya's hand lovingly,while the other held the mic.

Love you every miute,every second~

Love you everywhere and anymoment~

Always and forever,i know i can't quit you~

After a while he finished and placed the mic on the table,took out a velvet box and knelt to the ground.

"Nakahara chuuya,will you marry me?"

Chuuya gasped and covered his mouth biting it slightly,and making sure he had said something"yes..."he murmured"YES!yes!i will marry you"he hugged the brunette after the ring was placed on his ring finger.

"You asshole..."chuuya mumbled,smiling