Rita's Reaction

Rita Loud had a bad feeling in her stomach. A feeling that something was amiss in her home...a feeling that increased when she saw Lynn Grinning at her with a nervous smile with sweat going down his face.

"Lynn...I need help with the groceries...Can you get Lincoln to help me?" Rita Asked while holding Lily. 

"About that..." Lynn Sr. Started.

"Lynn...What happened to Lincoln?" Rita Asked. Before Lynn could give her an answer...the rest of her children rushed down the stairs without Lincoln which was odd. When they all noticed her..They gained the same looks as their father and seemed to nervously laugh which didn't help the feeling that she felt.

"Girls..Where is your brother?" Rita Asked.

"Honey..The love of my life...Lincoln is..is...missing." Lynn Sr. Said while avoiding her eyes. 

"WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S MISSING?" Rita yelled.

"Mom...Why Don't you calm down and relax a bit and we'll tell you what happened?" Lori Said.

"CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN?! I CAN'T CALM DOWN WHEN MY BABY BOY IS MISSING?" Rita yelled. 

Eventually Mr. Grouse walked out and glared at the house and was about to berate them when he noticed the intense glare and look of Rita. So he just decided to tell them off another time.

"Mom..Just relax. While Dad was down here..Lisa found a clue which we'll show you if you stop shouting." Luna Said.

Slowly Rita calmed herself down a bit before heading to Lisa's room where she screamed. When the rest of the family went to their room.. they were shocked. The words...Stay Away he's mine was on the screen with the middle showing a displeased Hachishakusama looking their way.

"Girls...Was this the clue that you were taking about?" Lynn Sr. Said.

"Yes. However those monitors were off when we went downstairs." Lisa Said.

"Who is that? And why is she close to my son?" Rita Asked.

"According to Lucy..That is Hachishakusama. She's a Japanese spirit." Leni Said.

"That's ridiculous. There is no such thing as a spirit." Lynn Sr. Said.

"Then tell me Lynn...How did she get into our sons room last night without anyone noticing?" Rita Asked.

"Good point." Lynn Sr. Said.

POPOPOPOPO. Hope you liked my surprise.

"That isn't funny Luan." Lori Said.

"Guys..That wasn't me." Luan Said.

"If it wasn't you then who.." Lori stated when she felt a hand grab on too her left shoulder. Looking up..Lori froze and slowly looked up only to come face to face with Hachishakusama.

"What are you doing here? And why are you touching my daughter?" Rita Said.

I'm Hachishakusama. And I'm here to give you a warning. Stay away from me and my darling Lincoln or I'll show you no mercy.

"Your darling Lincoln? So you kidnapped my son in order to get him to fall in love with you?" Rita yelled.

Your son? Don't make me laugh. He was never your son. He was unhappy here and I took him somewhere where he can get true happiness.

"What you mean by that?" Leni Asked.

POPOPO. That's for me to know and you to find out. Now if you excuse me...I have to get back to my beloved.

Suddenly the window opened which caused Lisa's reports to scatter and with it Hachishakusama escaped leaving behind the scared, confused and angry Louds to their own devices. Unaware of the dangers that they would face if they decided not to heed her warning.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋