Second Loud Gone

When Hachishakusama left, the Louds were frozen in shock except for Lily who was taking a nap. 

"What the hell was that?" Luna Said slowly.

"That was Hachishakusama giving us a warning. So we're left with only two choices either let her keep Lincoln or risk our lives to save him." Lucy Said.

"Man..Talk about being between a rock and a hard place. I know that we can't leave Lincoln with that spirit, but at the same time if we go after her then our lives would be in stake." Luan Said.

"Let's go downstairs and discuss it some more. I really don't feel comfortable staying in the room where the spirit touched my shoulder." Lori Said.

"Okay. Just let me put Lily in her crib and we'll discuss this some more. Sigh...I never thought that one of my babies would be taken away from us by a Japanese spirit." Rita Said.

"I know honey, but we need to stay smart. If we rush things then things won't go well for us in the long run." Lynn Sr. Said. Rita nodded and quickly left Lisa's room with her husband close behind her. Unaware that someone else was going to be taken away from her.

POPOPO. Those foolish Louds are still thinking about saving my beloved. Well guess they have to learn what happens when fools double cross me...Isn't that right little one.

Hachishakusama placed her finger on Lily's belly and tickled her for a while. Bringing a smile on Lily's face. Then she reached her long arms in and carefully took her out of the crib. And quickly left with her prize. 

Meanwhile...The older Loud Children were still discussing things with their parents when they heard Lily's laughter.

"Aww...Lily must be up. I'll go get her." Leni Said. Leni slowly walked up the stairs and carefully opened Lisa's room only to receive a shock.

"AAAHHH!!!" Leni screamed.

"LENI?!" The others yelled. The others quickly rushed towards Leni's location only to find her trying to find something or someone.

"Why did you scream Leni?" Rita Asked.

"Lily's gone. I think that ghost took her." Leni cried.

"No..Not another one." Rita Said while tears ran down her face. Lynn Sr. placed his hand on her shoulder to confront her only to have her slap it away and rush out of the room. 

"We'll continue this discussion later. Right now...I have to calm down your mother." Lynn Sr. Said.

As he left the girls felt their rage grow. First that spirit took their brother. Second...She plans to be romantic with him and now...she took their sister. This had gone too far and now the girls made it their personal mission to get their brother and sister back. 

No matter the cost.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter? 

Any suggestions?

Now I got two suggestions for Lincoln....

A kappa or a tengu? So tell me which one you guys want Lincoln to be. 

Lily would be a nekatoma since only one person gave a suggestion for her.

Bye 👋