Fun Times Part 3 (18+)

*Yeah...not going to do all of the girls. Mainly because of how much time it'll take. Also..everyone  is aged up to eighteen and older. Just had to get it out there since...I never clarified it. Also this has sexual content.

It was close to morning before Lincoln got to the last two girls...oddly enough Haiku and Sam waited until the others have had a turn. And watched as Tabby, Girl Jordon, Sid,Mollie, Stella and Renee each took a turn on Lincoln's length and how each were completely taken in by his impressive and massive it was.

"Guess it's our turn now." Sam Said.

"It is. I can't wait to blow my brains out on his length." Haiku Said before she climbed up and started to lower herself up on Lincoln's length. As she did so...Sam started to think about Luna. She was her friend (love interest) and she was thinking about someday telling her the feelings that she held towards her. Too bad...Hachishakusama changed things for her. If she never came into the picture then...maybe she would've dated her and get married to her. But too late to think about that now...

Sam will never see Luna again. And she was sure that the others had romantic interests that they could never get back to as well. Sighing...Sam looked on as Haiku kept riding Lincoln's length until he came inside her leaving her as the only girl unclaimed by his hands.

"Sam...Are you sure that you want to do this? I know how much you value my sister." Lincoln Said as he walked over.

"I'm sure. None of us will see the people that we love again...so it's better for us to move on." Sam Said as she kissed Lincoln. Saying those words hurt..but she knew that they were the truth. There was no point in suffering over a person that you may or may not see again. Especially when you're surrounded by so many people who have suffered the same fate as yourself. 

"Alright. It's going to hurt...but it'll get good after a while." Lincoln Said as he slowly penetrated her making her wince with pain.

"AAH." Sam moaned. After a while..the pain started to fade and she nodded her head letting Lincoln thrust his length inside her. Sam couldn't help herself and moaned wildly as he reached places that she never knew existed. Slowly Sam could feel the memories of Luna take a backseat as she was overcome with pleasure.

"L..Lincoln..AH..kiss me." Sam Said between thrusts. Lincoln slowly placed his lips on hers causing her to feel overwhelmed with sensations that will surely grow as they kept doing this with him. Eventually she could feel herself come which lead to Lincoln coming undone as well. She could get used to this...and she hoped that Luna could forgive her for sleeping with her brother. Meanwhile...

Luna sat up and noticed the tears going down her face and that her heart felt like it was breaking. She didn't know why this happened and hoped that her crush was alright...if only she knew the tears and heartbreak that will occur when both girls cross each other's paths again.

A couple of hours later...Hachishakusama was setting up breakfast when she noticed Lincoln coming over with untamed hair.

POPOPO...Did you have fun with the other girls Lincoln?

"Yes. I did." Lincoln said.

That's good. I better lead them to the bath so they can get somewhat presentable.

"Um...Hachishakusama, What would happen if any of us went back to our friends and family?" Lincoln asked.

If any of you went to see your family's again? Well...it will be hell. No human will ever accept yokai..and would often try to lock us up and banish us to the underworld. Luckily we all got better at hiding or else...none of us will be allowed to step foot in the human world..for 10,000 years.

"I see. I just hope none of them get angry with me when I tell them that they can't see their family again." Lincoln Said.

Even if they do...they will get over it. Time always people to heal and move forward in life. And we have all the time that we need...right here.

As Hachishakusama said this...Lincoln knew that he should just forget about his old life and just focus on his new one. Besides it's not like his family could ever find him and the others...

Right?

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋