Inheritance

After your great grandmother died, you couldn't express your grief today since you cried your eyes out days earlier until they puffed. She was the only family you had left and she was gone... You mentally blamed yourself for not being there for her when she had a mysterious and rare illness that claimed her life. Since you were the only family she had left as well, she left you her old small mansion on a hill in a gated community in her will. The neighborhood was obviously well-off and you weren't looking forward to meeting your neighbors.

You had packed the essentials in your suitcase that you bought with you like: a few clothes, your toothbrush, hairbrush, shampoo and lotion and toothpaste that you had to buy in the store near the neighborhood, food and water in the same store, and your phone and laptop since the rest of your belongings will arrive as soon as the movers you hired get here. You were relieved to see the house on the hill after two delayed flights, a stressful move, and sorrowful week. You drove to the front entrance of your new place and parked your car at the front of the double doors for easy access when you drive out.

Looking at the clock on your car's dashboard, it's already past three in the morning and you need to get in to get some rest. Also, you needed gas. So, you decided to search for a job four days from now after unpacking everything once you receive your belongings. You unlocked the doors with your key from your great grandmother and stepped inside. The air was surprisingly clean and there was no dust in sight. The thought of this scared you and you assumed someone had been inside messing around, but by memory, everything was still in its place just as you remembered it many years ago. Then again, your great grandmother lived here just a week ago, so it shouldn't be dusty or dirty in the first place.

You locked the door behind you and adjusted the box you carried in your hands for easier access. On the middle of the foyer, there was a large picture of your great grandparents when they were in their thirties when they lived in this mansion. The sight of the large picture made you sigh. If only they had more time in this world, maybe you should have spent more time with them. Did you feel guilty not spending so much time with your great grandmother as well? After all, she did live in this place alone. With such a big place like this, how did she maintain it alone?

You walked up the steps and went straight towards the master bedroom to unpack your items. Along the way, you felt a strange small gust of cold air go right by you and shuddered. Autumn has yet to start, and the air conditioner isn't on right now. Maybe your great grandmother forgot to close one of the upper floor windows... Then, you felt a tingling sensation around your lower back and jumped. You turned around and saw nothing and no one. It felt as if someone had touched you rather than wind blowing by.

Quickly wanting to get some rest, you power-walked to the bedroom and shut the door. A heavy sigh left your lips as you rushed to the bed and passed out.

Without your knowledge, a shadowy figure phased through the door and hovered to the corner of the room far from you. It looked at you curiously wondering who you were and how you seemed so familiar. Then, it dawned on itself. Its eyes glowed with recognition of your soul and realized who you are to it.

It slowly and quietly flew to you and loomed over your sleeping body.

"This human is my promised one! She came back for me!," it thought to itself happily. It bounced around the room in silent glee knowing that you've finally come to it willingly ready for it to claim you. After dancing around, the figure loomed closer just to touch you a little bit before quickly flying backwards to the other far corner of the room.

For some reason, the monster felt something wrong with you and eyed your energy and aura and saw that you were both tired and stressed, so the figure loomed closer to you and hugged you from above. You didn't even move in your sleep, so the figure thought it was safe to touch you just a little bit. After living for many centuries on this land, it read many books from the mansion's library and learned how to surf the internet, but only on a few sites such as information sites from google.

"Oh no! My poor mate is stressed! I read about how to cure this in a book. Something like this..." The figure then gently used its power to manipulate the shadows around it and had the shadows form the shape of hands to gently grope your voluptuous chest. This action made you shift in your sleep and you somehow moved to make it easier for the figure to touch you. You were sprawled out like a starfish and it gave the figure access to your whole body.

The figure continued its soft gropes until it decided to slide the shadows all across your body... and then to your womanhood. You were being groped from below over your clothes in your sleep without your knowledge. If you were awake right now, and if it wasn't a shadow monster, you'd punch the hell out of whoever was doing this.

However, all you did was stir a bit in your sleep. The figure then rubbed circles below and on your chest and you only groaned and moaned in your sleep from the sensation. During this, the figure was happy and smiling, thinking it was helping you out by relieving your stress from the day with pleasure. After all, the figure read it in a book! Books are knowledge and knowledge is power!

In your dreams, you were dreaming up of a strange shadow monster pinning you down and pleasuring you all night long. It wasn't one of your fetishes, but d*mn do you want more! Who or whatever this monster was, don't stop! The monster was having its way with you, going in and out of all your favorite spots.

The moment you went over the edge and moaned, the figure in your dreams smiled and kissed your forehead goodnight.

The figure outside your dreams saw you arch your back and loudly groaned and its eyes widened and it cocked its head to the side. What exactly did you feel that made you react that way? Its curiosity grew as the shadow did what he was doing before again, but a little faster.

At this point, you were whining on the bed and gripping the sheets. Inside your dreams, the shadow pounded into you like a jackhammer and you couldn't speak or even think straight. All you could do was grab onto the figure and moan and breathe.

You didn't want this to end and neither did it.

But dreams end at some point.

This one however, didn't.

You'll wake up only to find that all this was real soon enough. You were sent to the edge again shortly after and the monster outside your dreams smiled. It patted itself on the back congratulating itself on a job well done and put all the shadows back into place.

Since the figure doesn't sleep, it just hovered next to you in bed and watched you as you sleep. It leaned onto the palms of its hands and elbows on the mattress.

As day broke, the figure was nowhere to be seen and you were awakened naturally by the brightness of the sun. You felt a little heated because of your dream and so you embarrassingly let your hand glide down to your womanhood and touched yourself until you were satisfied. How did you have such a strange dream like that? You tried to recall any recent events of seeing any shadow entities or any horror films with shadowy figures, but nothing came to mind.

Oh well, it's time to get up and ready for the day.

Unbeknownst to you as you walked to the bathroom, there was a small shadowy mass sticking to the shadows of the furniture and followed you.

---

From the author: What do you think of my third story ever? Also, should I censor or uncensor curse words? Thanks for reading!