When someone breaks up with you (Preference)

Thorin:
He would make sure you are okay and treat you to anything and everything you ever wanted and banish the person for breaking his queens heart (that is his nickname for you)

Kili:
He takes you out somewhere nice and quite and showers you in affection.

And when he sees the parson in public he lets them know what they are missing out on by making you laugh, kissing you and holding you close.

Legolas:
He reads to you and once you are asleep he go's to find the son of a bitch who broke his sunshine's heart.

Bain:
He would not leave you side for anything.

He would grab anything you needed and would hold you tight when you couldn't control your tears.

Bofur:
He would pick some flowers and give them to you and sing softly while you fall asleep in his arms.

Ori:
He would draw you and hold you close and if he ever saw the person he would try and set them on fire with looks.

Fili:
He would drop all work and spent days with you non stop until you fully over it.

Nori:
He would be mad but will try to hide it while he is with you and while you were asleep he go's to the person's house and steals very valuable.

Bard:
He would hold you close and sit by the fire, wiping away the tears as they fell from your eyes not careing how many they were.

Elrond:
He would give you Moonstone and try his all out best to cheer you up and help you forget about it.

Lindir:
He would drop everything he had to do that day and take you out to a little waterfall so you could get it all out and over with while he held you tight.

Dwalin:
He would hold you and say soothing things until you were asleep and then he would go and find this person and beat the living day lights out of them not really careing about the consequences afterwards.

Tauriel:
She would take you out and make flower crowns for eachother, and hold you if you started crying.

Later on she would take you out to a feild and you two would lay in the glass with a soft breeze watching the stars.

She would hold you close as you fall into a peaceful sleep with her holding you tightly.