Confession

Edds POV

The clock ticked loud and slowly. I tapped my finger against my slight gap softly. The time couldn't go any faster than a tick a second. I was starting to panic. What if he didn't really want to come over. Maybe he lied and it was a dare from his buddies. Oh! "WHY AM I SUCH A DORK!" A harsh knock makes me spin quickly and jog to the door. Adjusting my hat in the mirror, I open the door and put in a light smile. "Hey Double D." I swear my heart fluttered. I pull at my collar and step aside.

"Please put these on." I hand him a pair of slippers.

"Their pink. With bunnies.." He sighs and puts them on, after removing his rather, dirty shoes. I chuckle and walk to the living room.

" Come on." I walk into the kitchen and sit down.

Kevin's POV

((I think I'm going to out this in Kevin's POV more often. Just because I can.))

I follow Double D, watching his thin, feminine hips move. I can't help but feel so hard about his. I love the way his figure is. So delicate and I bet his pearly skin is as soft as ever. I want to touch him...so badly. "Kevin, are you coming." I look up and see books stacked on the table and a lime green notebook sit aside it.

"Yeah, but can you come over here for a second?" He gets up and walks over to me.

" Is something wrong Kevin?" He gently puts his hand up to my forehead. His fingertips are so cool. He raised a brow as he checks me over.

"You feel a bit warm. Are you catching a fever?" I feel my face heat up and I grip both his hands tightly.

"Eddward, I don't know how to feel about this and how to say this. But Double Dw-D. I am in love with you. I can't stop thinking about you. Every single day. I love you smile and that beautiful laugh you have, just makes me melt. Just knowing that you happy makes me the happiest. I love you..." I trail off seeing the emotions in his eyes.

"Kevin... I-I love you too!" I see tears run down his cheeks. He hugs me tightly. I bring his face up quickly. He blushes and his eyes flutter shut. I close the gap. Finally I feel those lips. So soft and gentle. I nibble at his bottom lip and caressed his hips. He moans and opens his mouth. I grin and stick my tongue in playing with his. His gently prods mine back. I push him against the wall. He gently pushes me back though.

"Ke-Kevin, I don't want to do anything.. Anything for you to regret."

" I regret nothing, Double D..." I bent forward and kissed him passionately. Pushing him harder into the wall. He moaned into my mouth, making me grin.

"Don't get too excited yet, Cutie."

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this was really really short! Love you all! Thank you all for your supports!