The Twerp came back

Kevin's POv~~

        "What do you mean by, 'Your Double D?'" I raised my voice a bit. My beauty just wakening up. He blinked slightly and looked straight at Eddy.

        "Eddy, I thought you left. Weren't you going to go live with your older brother?" He growled lowly, stepping closer to us.

        "It didn't work out, so I left and came home. But I didn't expect you to be a little cum dumpster for shovel chin." I looked down at Double D, his hair covered his eyes. But I could still see the tears, run down his cheeks. His bottom lip quivered slightly.

        "Get out of her shrimpy! You've caused my baby enough pain. Leave now." I held Double D closely, whispering into his ear.

        "Baby, it's alright, don't cry." Eddy just stood there though. Leaning againest the door, acting all tough.

        "Whatever, Double D, When he's done with you, don't come crying to me." He slams the door shut. My baby bawls into my chest, grasping at my neck. I hear those horrible little sobs and I break.

        "Baby, don't cry. Come on, he's not worth your tears." He wouldn't stop though. So I held him and I kept whispering to him. I comforted him, as best I could. Till finally he fell back to sleep. I softly rubbed his head, down to his back.

        "I love you baby, don't ever forget it."