Our Parents

Double D's POV

        I could feel the hot rays from the sun on my face. It felt nice, especially with Kevin's arms around my waist. I turned towards him and kissed his cheek softly. He mumbled and pulled me tighter into a hug."Five more minutes, Dork." I giggled and pecked his lips softly,shaking his arm a bit to wake him.

        "Kevin, we need to get up. My parents wll be home soon." He sighs and opens his emerald eyes. The sound of feet moves to my door. I gasp and the door opens.

"Mom? Dad?!"

~~~~~~

Kevin's POV~~

        I sat by my Edd, while his parents stood in front of us. I know they never came home anymore. They're always gone. Edd was looking down sadly, and it broke my heart to see my beauty sad. I took his hands in mine and he looked up to me. Then I brought him closer and kissed his forehead. He quickly buried his head into my chest and neck, I could feel the tears, run down my shoulder. I pulled him into a big hug and started to whisper into his ear.

        "Double D, come on , don't cry. Please, no matter what happens,i wont let them take us apart. I love you. I really mean it. Never and never, will I use. You will come first in everything I do. My love. My everything." I looked up at his parents. His mother was in tears. She came closer to us, and buried herself in the hug. She moved her head to my other shoulder.

        "Kevin,dear, you really are perfect for my baby. But you have to promise that nothing will come to harm him. He's my only son. You have to keep him safe." I smiled and hugged her with my other arm.

        "Nothing will come to harm him or you and the father." I looked up at his father and he nodded smiling.

        After we all pulled away, his father pulled me up. He patted me on the back. I could then get a good look at him. He was very tall and lanky, like Edd, and a tuft of black hair on his hair, that was slicked back. He had some stubble, and a scar going from his chin up to the edge of his nose. He pulled Edd's mother closer and i looked at her. She was a short,plump woman. She had dark hair tied up into a bun, with simple makeup. She smiled lightly at me, then I looked back at Edd. He smiled and pulled me closer.

        "Kevin."

        "Edd." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist kissing his cheek lightly. He snuggles into my chest and i look back at his mom and father. They smile back at us , his mother still wiping away falling tears.

        "Take care of him Kevin." I nod at his father.

        "Of course, of course."

~~~~~~~~

        "Are you sure you really wanna meet my mom?" I've probably asked Edd this several times. He giggled cutely and nodded, squeezing my hand.

        "Kevin, I think its time i meet your Mother. You've met my parents, so shouldn't i get to meet yours?" I sighed and pulled him to the front of my house.

        "Edd, can I tell you something?" He tilts his head to me and smiles softly.I take a deep breathe, bringing him to my front steps and sitting down. He sits beside me putting his hand over mine.

        "A really long time ago, even before you came, my father was here. He was alive, funny, and i loved him. But my father had became addicted to drugs, He drank constantly and had needles of heroine all over. I didn't realize what was happening. Till one night, my mother  had to work late and i was upstairs in my room, playing with my toys," I shook slightly, tears threntening to spill out. "He  came in, mistaked me for my mother, and ...and.....raped me." I couldn't hold the tears in anymore. I started to cry and i cried into Edd. I felt his hands, rubbing my head and back.

        "Kevin, sweetie, calm down. Look at me." I looked back up at him, tears spiling from my eyes, as I remembered that fateful night.

        "No one was coming for you. He is never coming back. You don't have to worry about a thing. I'm here now." I nod and pull him close, kissing his head.

        "All mine. All mine." Edd giggled again and hugged back.

        Awwwwww! I knew you liked the boy from across the street!" I looked up and my mother stood infront of us, groceries in her hand. I growled and pulled Edd closer.

         "Mom this is Eddward, he is my boyfriend." I could hear the sound of a camera flashing. I sigh.My mom is sooo annoying.