Bruises and Bitemarks

Kevin's POV

His lips were so soft. His tongue was hesitant at first, but after he would come faster. "Kevin, take me...please.." I smirk and picked him up.

"Where?" He looked at me annoyed and I chuckled, nodding. I made my way up the stairs kissing his head at times, making him blush.

"K-Kevin, are you sure.. about this?" I smirked and pushed him against the wall, grinding against him. He groaned and I could feel his fingers run through my hair.

" If I get to listen to you for the rest of my life, then it wouldn't matter." He smiled and brought us closer, closing the gap and grinding back into me.I smirked and picked him back up throwing open his bedroom door and slamming it shut. All I could think of making say my name....

"Kevin." I look down. I didn't notice I laid him down. I cock my head to the side, his flushed face is all I see, with the soft panting. I smirk and lower myself down, capturing his lips in another long, slow kiss. I could feel him shiver underneath my touch. I smirk as I move away from his lips, moving to his neck, suckling his pale flesh. Moving around, I find his sweet spot. He arches his back and let's out a slow moan.

"Kevin, please. I want you.. Badly!" I grind against him and cuss at the friction, that teases my lower regions. He wraps his wobbly arms around me, pulling me down for a hot kiss. I groan and start to undo his shirt. Ripping it from his warm,pale skin. I throw it to ground, followed by my own. Grinding harder, I kiss down his chest, leaving love bites and pinching at his sides. I could hear Double D's sweet moans and his breathing getting heavier. I couldn't hold it any longer. I needed him now.

"K-Kevin, I'm scared." I looked up at Double D. His eyes were full of fear but glazed with lust and want. His pants were only halfway off, along with his boxers. I wanted to see every part of him and make sure everyone knew, he was mine.

"Don't be scared baby. I'll be gentle." I slowly rose back up, my pants dropping, with a clank from my belt. I tugged his off and gazed hungrily at him. I see that beautiful blush spread across his cheeks. His soft pants drive me crazy. He raises his arms to me, I can see the want from his eyes and his member.

"I don't want to go in dry baby." He gives me a toothy grin, then points to his side table. I raise a brow and open the drawer. A box of Trojans and scented lube.

"You dirty little slut." I cuss at him. He blushes darker and smiles lightly. I smirk and grab one of them and the lube.

"Just hurry Kevin! I c-can't wait any longer." My smirk gets bigger as I lean down to kiss his member, teasing him. He moans, wanting more. Finding it hard to just stand thee and watch, I peel the wrapper off, forcing the rubber on. Edd looks down then back up at me, licking his lips. I groan getting harder. Opening the lube I spread it over his hole and on my member. He squeaks at the cool liquid. I hold in a laugh, kissing his forehead.

"Just tell me if it hurts too much, I'll pull out." He nods and wraps his arms around my neck.

I breathe in deeply thrusting in, trying not to bring him much pain. He moans beneath, squeezing his eyes shut. I kiss his neck and rub his sides softly to wake the pain away. I thrust in a few times soft and slow, till I hear a loud moan.

"Kevin!" I grin and start getting faster, pulling out to the tip and thrust back in quickly. He shudders beneath me and moans loudly.

"Faster!! Ahh! " he moans loudly, and I get faster, taking his legs and putting them over my shoulder, I thrust harder and faster. It feels too good to be true. His moans turn into pants and his breathing hitches. I groan as I feel little fingertips over my hair, scratching at my head, neck, and ears.

"I-I can't hold it any longer Kevin! I'm going to cum!" I nod my head and lean down, capturing his lips.

"Me too!" I groan and my thrusts get sloppier. I groan loudly and take his member in my hand. Leaning down to his ear I whisper, "Cum for me." He moans loudly shivering and cums. I smirk and pound into him some more. Edd moans and whimpers, then comes up to me and whispers in my ear, "Cum inside of me" I groan and thrust fast and hard, feeling bliss. I cuss and cum hard, filling up that condom.

"I love you Kevin."

"I love you too, Dork."

~~~~~~

I can't believe that I wrote that!! Hope you liked it