◇Exorcist!Embalmer◇

"You called?"

My voice roared in the dimly lit room. My black eyes, void of all emotions, staring into a girl with puffy violet eyes, anyone can tell that she just wept recently.

"A-are you, the girl from Hell?" She ask in a timid voice, I can sense her fear...

"Do not be afraid of me, child. I cannot hurt you unless command too." I reassure her, but I dont think it does much as I can speak no more than my monotone voice. And my appearance as a demon is already enough to make a wimpsly mortal whimper.

"I heard you can...make the person I hate dissapear?" She asked, a small hopeful glint in her eyes.

"That is correct. Your name is Lily, and the person you wish to sent to Hell is Valerie right?" I responded. Hands behind my back as I summoned a doll version of the said person name 'Valerie' the only difference of the doll compare to the real version of the girl is that she has a white string surrounding her neck.

From what I can read through my summoner's mind, this 'Valerie' girl is the leader of female bullies that torments this poor girl at school. Thats why she brought me here, to get rid of her.

"Yes! I-I want her gone...she- she deserves to be in Hell!" The little girl, Lily shouted, hatred, anger yet sadness shines in her eyes, and her heart.

"Very well." I showed her the doll. "Release the white string around her neck and her fate will be sealed. She would bother you no more."

The girl smiled and was about to take the doll from my hand, but I retreat it back.

"However..." I start, a shadow hovers over my eyes. "The price for sending a soul down to Hell, would be that you would be force to enter hell after you perish."

The girl tense up at my words and the sudden change in aura. "I-I would have to g-go to Hell too?" She whimpered.

"Yes unfortunately. Every demon you made a deal with have a price you have to pay."

The little girl ponders, considering the offer. Reading through her thoughts, I can see shes imagining all the past torment and such she went through, which clouds her with anger.

"Im willing to pay the price." She raise her head up high to look at me.

I silently sighs. "Very well..."

From that day onwards, the girl Valarie no longer existed, but her friends or anyone aquainted with the girl, still remembers her but with no knowledge what happened to her, they count her as missing but some says shes dead,

Which they are not wrong

Lily, the summoner of me, was so glad her days of torment and embaressment was no more. However, whats unusual is that she used to tie up her hair high, but now she lets it down, no longer rising it up. Is because to hide the satanic mark on the back of her neck,

The mark that she would die to Hell

°°°°

Drip drop

The sound of sugar cubes being drop into a cup of tea.

Sipping the warm and sweet liquid, relaxation wash over my weary soul.

I sighed as I place my cup down.

"How was your day, Y/N?" The tall male yet inhuman guard infront of you asked with a kind smile

"Im doing fine, Xie Bi'an. How about you?" I asked with a genuide smile.

White guard, or as I just called him, Xie Bi'an, one of the most loyal guard of the ruler of the Nether world.