◇Sharkbite!Mercenary◇

Going along the seas as usual, wind blowing behind you as your hair flows along the air currents. One eye in a circular maginifying glass as you can see a tiny land thats from afar

"Captain, the shore is right up ahead!" You shouted from the top of the lookout platform.

"What else ahead besides the state?" Your captain, Kevin Alonso, shouted back as he focus on the wheel of the ship, guiding it through the waters.

I look through my telescope to scout and scan the area for dangers and obstacles. "Nothing actually. Clear waters." I replied back.

"Okay. How about you Eli?" Captain Alonso then face the boy with thw blindfold as he just got back his feathery compainion. "Quite the same Captain, however the skies seem to be getting darker." He informed.

"Wait! Whats that?" Another crewmate, Martha, pointee out to the distances. I face the direction shes pointing at and look through my telescope. From what I see, I spotted a tail fin, one that could be mistaken for a mermaid's if it wasnt for the sharp fin associate with it.

"A shark!" Tracy, that was next to Martha, screech. "Tracy's not wrong it does seems like a shark, and its coming towards the ship." Eli warned. "Has anyone had an injury that bled?" I asked the crew, and they all shook their heads. "Then it won't attack only if it smells blood. And it can't do anything when we're on a large boat." I reassured the rest and they all felt relieved. I look back at the shark and saw his gotten closer to the ship, but I couldnt help but notice that they were a pair of human eyes under the water, specifically looking at me.

But that moment of relief didnt last as the boat started to shake from side to side. Thats when we realize the dark sky that Eli said turned even darker.

"A storm! Everyone brace yourselves!" Kevim shouted as the boat shakes even violently amd the waves became aggressive.

"Y/N! Get down from there!" Martha warned and I have to comply. Tightly holding onto the ladder, I had to quickly yet safely come down, but the wind was stronger than before and with the boat swaying side to side isnt helping either.

I stayed in my position for awhile to hold onto the ladder to not get blown away, but then the edge of the sail smacks me away from the ladder, eventually making me lose my grip and be thrown off overboard.

"Y/N!" I heard my name being called before I splash into the cold waters of the sea. I raise mt head up from the waters as I so desperately tried to swim up, but the waves and currents are too strong as it carries me away from the ship. "Hold on Y/N!" My crewmates shouted as I can tell their trying to geg me back on board.

Then a giant wave from behind me pushed me down to the water as I then struggle even more to get up. But with my breath cut short, I slowly started to black out in the depths of the water. Before I fell unconcious, I felt myself being lifted up.

°°°°

Coughs coughs

I woke up to choking on air or water in my lungs, which ever is it.

I suck in a good amount of oxygen that my lungs have been begging for. My body suddenly has been smack but a wave of breeze that instantly made my damp figure shivered.

"Where?..." I questioned as I look around. Im on some kind of island, and right now Im sitting on a giant flat rock with a torn old carpet as a blanket. Im still wet though, so that was a bit of a dissapointment.

I sighed and when I turned my fac to the front, Im instantly met with menacing pair of crimson eyes. I yelped as I stumble back and off the rock and onto the sand as I back away to a tree. The thing that I made eye contact with is a boy with a shark outifit.