♤Yandere!Cursed Pharaoh!Mercernary♤

Requested by AngelApokalipsis

To be honest this one is quite hard to imagine since I have 0 knowledge about ancient egypt so then I just had to make do what I can.

So yeah, sorry if its not what you expected.

____________

"Is this such a good idea?"

The man known as Norton Campbell quivers in the exploration of the old tomb you two are at. The Tomb of the Restrain Egyptian God.

History rumors spread around your country about this specific mystery. Much to the point it became like one of those Urban Legends. Some say archeologist came to inspect the tombs very walls, never comes back.

Yup, sounds about exciting right?

Something about discovering remains of histories that are lost in the past intrudges you.

From what you heard, this tomb holds the once alive Pharoah Naib Subedar. A young powerful Egyptian ruler that controls his kingdom with fearful strength, much like a god.

In the rumors, it seems he was terrible and cruel, because of how he was a loveless king. There was a myth that when he was being mumified after his death, his royal priest and priestess cast a curse on his tomb. Maybe that would explain why the previous wanderers of the tomb dissapeared. No one knows what the curse does but either way its obviously bad.

Of course, you, like those unfortunate people came here out of curiousity. You were stubborn. Norton was one of your trusted friends. He is actually a prospector, his job is kinda like yours but some differs in some aspects.

"Norton. Would you rather live without knowing or take a chance with death and find the answer?" I asked which Norton immediately response with; "Yeah I rather live."

You rolled your eyes. "What a coward." You huffs. "Hey! Its not cowardly, its wise." He spat back, to which you giggled.

You and Nortan kept searching around the area, looking for a way in. Somehow with how many stories saying people have been here before, it seems that no one has entered the tomb as it looks completely intact.

"Hey I think I found something!" As you looked at your partner, Norton pulls down a large amount of vines and it revealed a giant door with some symbols and weird insciptions on the walls. "This has to be the entrance. Good job partner!" You praised to the prospector.

The large door doesnt have a knob so your only option is to push it open. Placing both of yours and Norton's body weight, even using all the strength you have to budge it open, even the slightest so you two could just squeezed in. However despite how old the place looked, the door remained sturdy and unmoving.

"I feel like they lied when they said people had came here. This place doesnt even seem entranced!" Exclaimed Norton. "Hey I had the same thought too." You smiled at him and chuckles.

"Alright let's go." The prospector starts turning his back and walks away, not before I had to grab him by the collar and pull him back. "Nope. We aint going anywhere til' we investigate this mystery."

Norton stumbled back from the sudden pull. "You are investigating this mystery. Im just here to accompany you in case you do something careless." You raised a brow and crossed your arms. "Then why you'd tried leaving?"

Norton snickers and adjusted his hat. "Oh I'm not actually leaving. I mean let's head back to the truck, your lucky I brought something that could help us in this situation."