Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven / /  The Bellas Podcast

Liked by kehlani, jidenna, shaymitchell, and 1,185,073 others

dominique

View all 60,000 comments

the_nikkinicole Bae 😘😻

jaclynhill 🤪🤪🤪

Liked by adriennebailon, tinashe, thebriebella, and 1,120,100 others

dominique Another one 🤪

View all 54,784 comments

patdlucky ❤️

1,140,000 likes

1,140,000 likes

dominique It's Wednesday! New vlog up! Catch me on a new episode of #thebellaspodcast be sure to listen to it and I have a big surprise coming soon 🤞🏼

View all 13,000 comments

❧ ❧ ❧

Today, I was over at Brie's place for the Bellas Podcast. Nicole and Brie has asked me to come on since they had appeared in my YouTube video and also I would also be filming with Birdie for my niece picks my makeup video.

"Are you guys already to start?" Brie asked once we all walked into the room.

"I'm SO excited that our little sister Dominique or as Birdie calls her Domo is here for the Bellas Podcast! For those who don't know Dominique is a beauty, fashion, fitness and lifestyle influencer on Instagram and has over 20 million followers. If you want to be an influencer, you will get SO many tips from Dominique on how to start and be successful in this space. Though Dominique is a pretty private person on social media, she will be spilling SO much tea here!" Nicole said.

"Hi, everyone." I said.

"First off, I want to talk about that fight. I mean I know you explained it on your YouTube channel but as your sister, I need more details." Brie said.

I laughed.

"I mean my video pretty much explains it all but for you I guess I can talk about it." I said.

"I watched the fight video and I keep telling Artem that Dominique definitely is a badass. I mean you fought in heels and didn't lose your balance at all." Nicole said.

"Honestly, I blacked out. Normally, when I used to fight in my younger days, I would be barefoot or wear socks. I mean she could have really gotten an advantage over me since I've never fought in heels and I was somewhat blinded by the drink she threw in my face." I said.

"What was the reason for the fight?" Bryan asked.

"She accuses me of sleeping with her baby daddy which is one hundred percent not true. I've never met the guy or heard of him. I had to find out the blogs who he was." I answered.

"So she fought you for something that wasn't true." Artem said.

"I hate women like that. If you're upset with your baby daddy for talking to other women then you need to take it up with him not the other woman." Nicole said.

"She was also getting loud and pointing her fingers in my face and I said 'Please tell me who your baby daddy is so I can call him up and make sure he gets all up in my guts tonight.' Now I know I was wrong for saying that but once I'm pissed off, my mouth is very wreck less." I said.

"What?!" Bryan exclaimed.

"Dominique why would you say that?" Artem asked.

"I was angry as hell. I had been upset from something that happened before I got to the nightclub." I answered.

"What happened before the nightclub?" Brie asked.

"I had an argument with someone from my past." I replied.

"What was it about?" Nicole asked.

"Me trying to get pregnant." I answered.

"Wait, What?" Brie asked.

"You're trying to get pregnant." Nicole said.

"Yeah, I talked to Kehlani about it and I'm seriously trying to get pregnant." I said.

"Who's sperm are you going to use?" Nicole asked.

"I have no idea yet." I answered.

"What about your ex?" Brie asked.

"Him and I are not on good terms right now and I'm pretty sure that would be super awkward." I answered.