Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One | Babies, Ellen round 2

Liked by marysemizanin, thebriebella, thenikkibella, and 678,900 others

dominique Sneak peel of the Mini Beauty x Bella Twins collaboration 💕

View all 4,589 comments

❧ ❧ ❧

Dominique Garcia-Edelman ✔️
@JustNique

Watch @theellenshow today at 3pm! To see me! Make sure you check your local listings for exact air time as times vary from state to state! #Ellen

1:03 PM • 3/31/20 • Twitter for IPhone

❧ ❧ ❧

"I would like to introduce our guest," Ellen says smiling,  "let's welcome, Dominique Garcia-Edelman." She says and everyone starts cheering as I walked out, waving.

"How are you?" She asks getting up to hug me.

"I'm so good and you?" I asked.

"I'm great thanks for asking." She says and I turn to the audience "Hi, everyone." I said, receiving a bunch of screams and I smile, sitting down.

"So, you're pregnant?" Ellen asked.

The crowd screams and I laugh.

"Definitely pregnant." I answered as I rubbed my belly.

The audience to clap.

I reposition myself on chair.

"First of all, congratulations, how does it feel to be pregnant at the same time as your sisters?" Ellen asked.

"Thank you, and honestly, it was shocking to find out that all three of us are pregnant but it's been amazing. We call each other all the time and they've been to my doctor appointments with me and Julian." I answered.

"That's amazing and have you gone through any sickness at all?" Ellen asked.

"At the beginning, the first trimester is the worst, I was in and out of the hospital a lot and no one knows you're pregnant yet and I dealt with a lot of either you or the baby might not make it so it was very uncomfortable and scary and once people knew I was pregnant, it was like I was made out of glass but all the excuses I got to use were definitely a bonus." I answered.

"So how come you announced it on Instagram?" Ellen said.

"You know we really did not have a big idea on how we wanted to announce it but it was definitely something personal for us so I think instagram was perfect." I said.

A couple questions in, Ellen and I were laughing our heads off at the answers I gave to each of her questions.

[Commercial Break]

"We're back with Dominique Garcia-Edelman. So is Julian is already a dad? Is he a good dad? Can you see that he's already a good dad?" Ellen asked.

"Yes, he's such a good dad to lily. And he's been so nice and amazing during this pregnancy especially with my demands of cravings during the middle of the night. He's taken good care of me." I answered.

"That's awesome, now do you think you'll get pregnant again after this one?" Ellen asked.

"I hope so, but I'm not in a rush for any more. So right now, I'm getting ready for this little one and I'm so loving the place I'm in my life." I answered.

"Yeah. I would ask about when you two plan on getting married but you went and already did that and thank you for inviting me to your wedding. It was beautiful and definitely a big surprise." Ellen said.

"Yeah, Thank you, I know everyone was shocked, still to this day people will call me and bring it up and I just laugh. We definitely didn't want to wait after the baby was born so we just said let's do it." I said.

"You had the best looking bridal party." Ellen said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Yeah, I definitely noticed Jordyn and Odell. So, how is Jordyn's pregnancy going?" Ellen asked.

I laughed as the audience laughed.

"What do you mean?" I answered.

"She's pregnant." Ellen said.

"Is she?" I asked.

The audience laughed.

"Come on, now. I mean, blogs are reporting that she is." Ellen answered.

"I don't know. Why don't you get Jordyn and Odell on the show?" I asked.

"Well, let's call her." Ellen answered as she reached over and grabbed her phone.

The audience laughed.

"Do you know her number?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll FaceTime her." Ellen answered.

"Really?" I asked.

"No, I won't." Ellen replied, putting her phone away.

The audience laughed.

"All right, so — but she's must be pregnant." Ellen said.

"I don't know." I said.

"Alright, do you need help naming the baby?" Ellen asked.

"No, the baby is going to be a junior, Julian Jr." I answered.

"So original." Ellen said.

"Yeah." I said.

❧ ❧ ❧

1,000,000 likes

1,000,000 likes

dominique 💙

View all 8,799 comments