Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen / / Social Media

Instagram • 60 million followers
Twitter • 8 million followers
YouTube • 20 million subscribers

Instagram • 60 million followers Twitter • 8 million followersYouTube • 20 million subscribers

3,891,681 likes

dominique Date 🥶

View all 45,781 comments

username1 vlog us please

dominique working on it username1

-

"Where's Dominique?" Nicole asked Brie as she gets her make up done.

Today, the girls are at a photo shoot for.

"There she is." Brie answered as Dominique walks in the dressing room.

"Dominique, how are you?" Nicole asked.

"I'm so nauseous. I apology for being late." Dominique answered.

"Why are you nauseous?" Brie asked.

"I don't know." Dominique replies.

"If you throw up, please throw up on Nicole, she'll throw up on you back." Brie said.

"How did you feel when you woke up?" Nicole asked.

"When I woke up this morning for the shoot, I was so nauseous. Julian was so worried." Dominique answered as she started to get her hair and make up done.

Once she was done with hair and make up, she got dressed then followed Brie and Nicole to the set where the director was instructing them on how to pose with each other.

After the shoot began, Dominique started feeling the urge to throw up.

"Wait, can we pause for a minute?" She asked as she moved away from Brie.

"Are you going to throw up?" Brie asked as Dominique quickly headed for the dressing room to get to the bathroom.

Brie and Nicole looked at each other.

"She's totally pregnant." Brie said.

"It's definitely morning sickness." Nicole said.

-

January 2020