Chapter 5

DAY 1

SinB must have been standing in front of the cafe for about 10 minutes now.

When she walked towards the cafe she suddenly saw Yerin sitting at her usual spot through the window and froze, trying to gather the courage to walk in. Which definitely was easier said than done.

How could one person change a person like SinB that usually was always very collected and cool, receiving the nickname "Ice Princess" from her co-workers into someone too scared to enter a cafe to just talk with someone?

She had no idea, the only thing that she knew was how her hands were sweating and that her heartbeat started getting faster after every second of standing there, contemplating wether to enter or not.

Time to go in.

As she walked in she wiped her hands off on her pants, trying to look a little bit less nervous even though anyone that saw her would probably immediately notice, or at least her her heartbeat that was beating so hard she wondered how no one in the cafe seemed to hear it. Talking about her heartbeat, she should really consider going to the doctor since it seriously felt like it could just pop out of her chest any moment.

Without thinking about what she'd no afterwards she just immediately went to the table where Yerin was sitting, apparently reading a book, making her look up at SinB as she approached her while holding a contract in her hand.

As soon as Yerin made eye contact she felt her face burning up, probably looking like a tomato. If it wasn't for this awkward situation would have just kept standing there to admire the beauty of the girl in front of her. She looks even more beautiful close up, SinB thought.

Suddenly remembering why she was standing there in front of Yerin and realizing that she had basically stood there for a few seconds just staring at her, she quickly put the paper on the table, with more force than expected, accidentally making the spoon in Yerin's cup make a loud metal sound as it clattered against the inside of the cup.

"T-Ttinbi Hwa-" SinB said, or more like, she spewed the words out while stuttering before accidentally biting her tongue making her abruptly stop, quickly grabbing the contract again. "......I have to go."

She quickly walked away, leaving a dumbfounded Yerin behind, towards a table near the counter where Umji was standing, facepalming. She saw everything.

"Way to go SinB, you'll make us lose a customer at this rate. How about you try to at least introduce yourself first before just rushing over to her like a madman immediately shoving a contract up her face?"

Is that seriously what it looked like? SinB wanted the ground to swallow her up. Or someone to shoot her. Whatever, anything was good.

She let her head rest against the side of the table, cursing herself for making a huge fool of herself.

It'd be weird to just walk over to her again after she made such a scene, so she'd have to wait until tomorrow.

Time for plan B.