Chapter 11

"Wait, so Yerin is the Duck Girl?" Eunha said, sitting on Sowon's lap.

"Aish, could you stop calling her that? But yeah, she is."

"This is such a cliché, SinB finds her first love again after being apart for so many years, how romantic." Eunha gave a wink, making SinB cringe and scrunch her face up.

"But how do you know that it's her for real? It could be someone else right?"

"It wasn't love, we were just friends that met at the park. I liked her but I don't think it was anything more than that? I'm sure it's her, I saw the picture on my phone, and she looks exactly the same. The only thing that changed is that her hair used to be brown and now it's blonde."

"What if she's a natural blonde though?"

"Eunha, we're in Korea. Pretty much no one is a natural blonde here."

"She has a point." Sowon said, nodding at SinB.

"Okay, but.. Are you going to tell her?"

"..I'm not."

"What?!" Eunha and Sowon both suddenly said, a little bit too loud, looking confusedly at SinB.

"SinB, I'm confused, why not? You remember such a special moment but you're just going to keep it to yourself instead of telling her?"

"I feel like.. If she knows and well, ends up liking me, it was kind of affected by that fact? That we already met before? But if I don't tell her, everything would happen naturally, you know? Plus, it happened a long time ago, we were just two kids that met up at the park to feed ducks and talk about some designs."

"..SinB, isn't she like pretty much the whole reason that you decided on becoming a fashion designer? Stop saying it like it's not that important when it is. And yeah, I understand what you mean but it's still a special way of thinking though."

"What can I say, I've always been special right?" SinB said with a wink, making Eunha roll her eyes.

"Anyways, we received an invitation from WT-Company to go to their fashion show. I'm too busy though, so is it okay if you go without me?"

"Alone?"

"I thought it might be best if you and Yerin would go. In that case, when photos get taken of the two of you attending the fashion show, the Angel Line would get more recognition since she's the new face. I noticed that you recently have some trouble with making new designs, so I thought it might be nice for you to go to get some inspiration?"

Eunha knew that if she'd say that SinB could take one other person with her she'd have chosen Yerin anyway. What she didn't know is that SinB's lack of making new designs was thanks to SinB only being able to think about her though.

"Okay, when is it though?"

"This evening."

"This evening?? When did you know about this?"

"SinB, it's Friday, you'd do nothing but laze around all day at home so this shouldn't be a problem."

She was actually planning on watching some movies at home and just sleep till 11 am the next day, at times like this SinB regretted that Eunha knew so much about her.

Going with Yerin to the fashion show it is.

Evening – 7PM

SinB didn't see Yerin the whole day since she had some photoshoots for magazines today, and SinB was busy with speaking to business partners from all over the world again. The fashion show started at 9 PM, so she had quite some time left to quickly go to her apartment and put some other clothes on. Her current clothes looked fine of course, but since she was going somewhere with Yerin she wanted to put some extra effort in her appearance.