Fɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

3 months later, December 24th

Farrens POV

Me and Dom were doing more than well. Dom finished tour at the beginning of December and we had all holidays to celebrate. In November we officially moved in together, getting a flat in London. There were three bedroom, one for me and Dom, one for the baby and one for Doms studio. My life couldn't be any better right now.

It was Christmas Eve night and me and Dom sat on the sofa, the Christmas tree in the corner.

'I really can't wait for tomorrow!'

Dom said happily. I smiled and moved closer to him,

'I can't wait either, I've got you such a good gift I can't wait to give to you'

He smiled,

'Bet my surprise is gonna be the best thing ever'

I smiled as his comment. What could he have got me? All I knew is I couldn't wait to give him what I had bought.

That night we went to bed and fell to sleep watching Christmas movies and drinking hot chocolate. What an amazing night to spend with my baby's.

I woke up to a lonely bed. For a few moments I forgot it was even Christmas, and as soon as I did I jumped up happily, I ran to the living room to see Dom stood next to the Christmas tree, there were only three presents under the tree. One of which was my gift to him. I walked over to him and hugged him. We embraced for a few second before sitting down on the floor next to the presents.

'You first!'

I said pointing to a long box wrapped in black paper. He smiled and picked it up, he ripped open the gist revealing a large box. He pulled open the box doors and jumped up in excitement. He pulled me into his arms,

'Thankyou!! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!'

He said as he sat back down picking up his new guitar, his new guitar that was signed by Eminem. I was so lucky to have his sign it, but this was all for my Dom. He jumped around for a few seconds before plucking a few strings. He put the guitar down and looked at me. He stood me up and spun me so my back was to him. He passed over the first present, a little box. I knew what it was. I opened up to see a box with a small ring in it,

 I opened up to see a box with a small ring in it,

It was so stunning, I turned to face Dom. He was down on one knee. Oh my.

'Since that day I met you, I knew I loved you'

He said grabbing my hand and holding it.

'I can't wait to start are little family, and I want to make it oficial, I love you , will you marry me?'

He said as a tear streamed down my face.

'Of course! Yes yes yes yes!!'

I said basically jumping up and down, he slid the ring onto my finger standing back up. We slid into a long, long hug. We stood for minutes, hugging and crying together.

He pulled away and picked up the next present and passed it to me. I opened it to reveal a new camera, the camera I've been wanting for months!!

'Dommy!! Thankyou so much! I love you so much!'

I said hugging him once again.

What an amazing day, I was engaged to the love of my life, and the dad to my child. The rest of the day we spent with Adam and Micheal, talking about the engagement and Doms new guitar.