Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ - THE END -

5 years later.

Farrens POV

'Genesis hunny, no genesis!'

I said before I could stop her from running on stage, she ran straight up to Dom whilst he was in middle of performing. Dom looked at gen than at me, I shrugged and laughed. He picked her up and danced with her in his arms. He came over to me and pulled me on stage, gen still in his arms. Dom signalled to Adam to play 'I love you, will you marry me'. It started playing and mine and Doms wedding day video played on screen. We decided to have the wedding on gens 3rd Birthday, so it was a wedding/birthday. Dom put gen down and danced to the front of the stage, gen did the same, taking the entire show. Everyone laughed at cheered at her, gen was a sucker for attention.

This may have been one of my best memories. Me, Dom, gen and the entire crowd.

My life was complete.

A/N

That's it!! This book is all over, all done :(
I loved writing this book and honestly I really hoped you guys liked it as well. I know it was kind of short, but I have another book coming out, I finished this book on the 10th September. I had all the chapters in my drafts if Your wondering. But I'm already gonna go start the new book, so keep tuned.

And a really big thankyou to yungblud_lover for supporting me through this entire book. Love u 🖤