Chapter 18

Ian's P.O.V:

Just great, now I have to walk home. I sighed, "Yo Hecox !" Felix called, catching up to me, "Yeah what's up ?" I asked, "The principal wants to talk to you" he explained. "What ? Why would he want to talk to me ?" I questioned, "I don't know....just come on" he said pulling me along.

***

We walked into the principals office cautiously. "Ah Mr.Hecox, please take a seat" he offered. I looked around the room seeing Anthony and Felix sitting in front of the principal and Ross sitting by a window. I took a seat beside Anthony, "You're probably wondering why you're here, am I correct ?" he questioned, I nodded. "Well a little birdy told me you were involved with starting the fight......am I right ?" he interrogated. I looked at Anthony and Felix who were staring back at me with dropped jaws. "What ?" I exclaimed shocked, he handed me a shitty Samsung phone, "Do have a look at the text messages, if you will. There is only one contact on the phone" he explained. I took the phone, giving Anthony a scared glance, and looked at the messages and the contacts name. Ian Hecox....Ian F*CKING Hecox was the name of the contact, "I di-....I didn't send these !" I yelled. "For a start this is NOT my phone number !" I complained. Felix took his phone out, "Call the number out to me" he ordered, I did as told because he has everyone's phone number. "Kalel Cullen...... that b*tch" he said whispering the last part.

Kalel was called to school and Anthony, Felix and I were sent out to wait. They finally got her to admit it was her and both herself and Ross got suspended for TWO WHOLE WEEKS! WHOOP, WHOOP!!!