Chapter 2

SlothKing1
The people who are fostering me where name Nicole my new sister and Nicolas my new dad. Within a day I already felt as if I was at ease and home. They were really nice but secretive. It was okay with me. I got everything I asked for and more. Nicole was already popular at so so me being her new sister helped alot. I began popular to within a days.

I was really happy where i was at and was hoping that they would not send me away. They had 2 dogs both German shepherds one was named Migal and the other Milo. There are really nice and already warmed up to me. They were my favorite beside Nicole. She invited me to sleepover with her friends, and some nights it would just be me and her.

I was already over-welmed with homework. Within the first few days of school. The school had a a track my favorite sport. I thought I might want to sign up. I made a new friend almost everyday and already had a crush but I'll tell you about him later. The school easy a lot different that what I was used to.

There seemed that there was something bigger going on. Even my family seemed a bit off always going on runs for hours at a time but only to come back in new close. I knew what it was the R were all mostly werewolves. But I wanted them to tell me themselves and did not want to expose my secret yet.

(Sorry that where i an going to end it today. I am a full time student)