Chapter 3

JosephReynolds7
Since I joined the school year so late, there was like only a couple months of school left. And prom was sometime around next month. Even tho I wasnt really interested in going, but this my first prom so what the hell.

"Hi, good morning," I say to Nicolas
Who was making breakfeast. Pancakes and sausage yum." Good morning dad and Ocean." Nicole said walking down the stairs. Nicolas laid down 3 plates each with a stack of pancakes and 3 pieces of sausages. During breakfast we had a light conversation.

After breakfeast I deside to go on a walk so I took Milo and Miguel with me. I could tell they liked to take walks. We walked to a nearby park that they seemed to love. After walking around a bit I desided to go back take a shower and go to school. If you shouldn't tell before I am a morning person. I love waking up early watch the sun rising, theres just something so calm about it. I also like taking runs or walks before getting ready for school.

This was my third day At this school. At school my locker is really close to Nicole's. People all around me was saying hi and me always saying hi back. " good morning class." My homeroom teacher says.

Since it was the last couple of months of school the teacher Miss Baker had us doing nothing. And I mean nothing but talk and get on our phones. Oh and set plans up for prom. Pretty much all day was like this. I like dont even know why the teachers are there their doing nothing, I guess the get paid to baby sit now than to teach.

(Ok guy and gals this is sadly where it ends today sorry you will just have to wait. Please hit the vote button and recommend it to your friends it will really help)
Thanks,
The author