Chapter 7

As soon a Nicole picked up the phone, I told her that christian had chased me into the woods and called me mate. She had arrived there in minute asking christian what was going on. He had whispered what had happened but they didn't know that I could still hear them. Nicole told me to give him a chance and that he was a great guy. So I did as she told me and gave him a chance.

Weeks later Karma started to warm up to christen, only because Nicole told her to give him a chance and that he was a really good person. Halloween was weeks away and Nicole and Nico decided to go on a trip and Nicole invited Christian to go with us. Where we went to had a beautiful enchanted forest that people thought was haunted. The darkness frightens and hover over the ground. This terrifies the mystical creatures. These creatures disguise themselves but there is no mistaking their beauty. Only the bravest person would dare to enter. Trees with claws reaching out to grab something or someone. As the legend goes.

Everyone is to be scared, until one Halloween night a group of kids dared them to go into the forest. Only half way through Karma says, "it is not scary at all." the others agreed with karma. So then they began planning to make other people realize it too.

The Karma and everyone else in the group knew the forest had magical and mystical creatures in it. But those creatures were harmless. then a few dozens of dragon flew over their heads Nicole says "rather no we might want to protect these creatures." Me Trying to keep up my act i started to freak out pretending i didn't know that drains were real. I started to run. But stopped all of a sudden when I saw the most beautiful thing in front of me.

A Unicorn with wings( I forgot what was called sorry).

Please go check out @-winging_it_69- story Lemons Made Me Do It

bye until next time