Chapter|02

A/N:So in this chapter the setting is Kohona then in KAI's side of the world.
ㅂㅁㅂㅁㅂㅁㅂㅁㅂㅁㅂㅁㅂㅁㅂㅁㅂㅁㅂㅁㅂㅁㅂ
Kakashi's POV

"YOU'RE LATE"yelled Sakura. "Sorry,I was helping an old lady cross the street."I said with my eye smile. "Any way Kakashi-sensei"Naruto said, "Grandma tsunade wanted to talk to us.Said it was important or something."scratching the back of his neck chuckling. "Well then,let's go."I said in my usual lazy tone while walking towards the hokages office.

Time skip

Naruto's POV

We finally go to grandma tsunade's office.After Kakashi-sensei knocked on the door we heard a small "come in" and we did,as usual tsunade is drinking sake. "Hey grandma tsunade-"I was cut off by Sakura hitting my head really hard "OW!Sakura~Chan."I said as she replied with "NARUTO-BAKA STOP CALLING HER THAT IT'S DISRESPECTFUL!!!!"she screeched.

"Anyways ..."tsunade paused for a moment then continued "I have a mission for you all,now before you get all exited Naruto let me explain."Trying hard not to jump up and down I just gave a single nod as a signal for her to continue. "Now,you have a simple mission.The person that you will be capturing name is Kai Uchiha Hatake-" grandma Tsunade was interrupted by Sasuke "Wait...I thought I was the last of the Uchiha and I thought that Kakashi-sensei was the last Hatake." Rolling her eyes she continued "As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted"glaring at Sasuke.

"Her name is Kai Uchiha Hatake she's 13 like all of you.She pretty much looks like Kakashi but,a girl.Kakashi has all the information you will need for the mission.WHAT ARE YOU ALL WANTING FOR GO!"once she said that we bowed and left to pack and leave.

-time skip-They finally got to KIA's side of the world-

Kari's POV
(Recap) 'Score! No team things' I thought but,my happiness was cut short (now)
by FUCKING BRIANNA SENJU!!! "Coach if we do partners can I be with Kai?"she asked in her 'innocent' tone. "I don't see a problem with it"coach said. "FUCK"I said under my breath.

(Time skip cause meh be lazy ass)

Stretching on the track I felt eyes on me looking around I saw nothing until I looked at the roof of the school.

Looking back at me was a girl with pink hair,quickly grabbed one of my many hidden senibon I throw it near her head with a note and continued to stretch until coach said to start running.Be being fast ,like really fast,did all five laps around the football field in a flash.Waiting for the rest of the class I started to do some push-ups.Once,the rest of the class was done we took out our gear,consisting of boxing gloves ,medical tape,mouth peace(minus me I don't like to use it)and medical spray,and started to box with our partners.

Sakura's POV

Spying on Kai was really easy to do lady hokage was right she does look like Kakashi.Wait she stopped stretching,oh no.
When she turned around she looked around her until she locked eyes with me.She threw a senibon at me grazing my cheek.Grabing the senibon and the note I read it

'If you think that I can't see you then think again girlie.Next time I see you I'll make sure I hit you head or I have an even better idea in the heart.Well,you get the memo.

Hoping for your death
-Kai Uchiha
P.s Meet me at the back of the school at the end of the day '

Reading this I automatically looked back at her and went to camp in the woods to tell the others.

////////////////////////////////////////////
Done with this chapter finally

Ok so it's like 12:13 in the morning and I'm still up
Sooooo bye
Like comment and share
Words;654
🏳️‍🌈