Chapter|03

Sakuras POV
亖亖亖亖亖亖亖亖亖亖亖亖亖亖亖亖亖亖亖一
"KAKASHI-SENSEI!!!!!"I yelled when I got to the camp I saw Kakashi-sensei and Naruto talking near the camp fire we put out a while ago. "KAKASHI-SENSEI!!!!!"I yelled again this time he heard me and stood up and walked towards me in his usual slouched position. "Yes,Sakura?"he asked me. "S-she saw me an-"I wasn't able to finish because Sasuke interrupted me "What do you mean by she saw you?"he asked "W-Well she was stretching and then she stopped."I paused trying to catch my breath "Then,she locked eyes on me,it happened really fast she threw a senibon at me with a not here read if for yourself."I said passing it to Kakashi letting him read it.He passed it onto Sasuke who passed it on to Naruto and back to me. "Well from what I read we better go to the meeting place."Kakashi said in a tired tone. "Then,What are we waiting for...LETS GO!!!!"Naruto yelled. "Then it's settled,let's pack up and head out"Sasuke nodding in agreement to what Kakashi-Sensei said.

-Time Skip-

Kai's POV
'Where is she?' I thought.I wanted to make this quick so that I had enough time to get home before the trio decided that I would be theirs toy for that hour. "Well,Well,Well.If it ain't one eye."said someone from the shadows. "What do you want Black"I said my body visibly tensed up. "Oh nothing we just wanted to know why the loner was in our territory"said another voice. "For your information,BLAKE,you're not the alpha Aaron Lycan is,you imbecile."I said still not looking up from the ground. "HEY,ONE EYE.YOU LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU!!!"Blake said.Next thing I know I'm on the ground them kicking and punching me all over,when Blake hit me on my ribs you heard a sickening crunch. "Oi Lucas(Black)let's go before the patrol finds us"Blake said.Agreeing to what his friend said he hit me square in the face and leaving me in my own pool of blood.
"Where could she be Kakashi-sensei" I heard someone say.Trying to signal them that they weren't alone,but all that came out was me coughing up blood. "Kakashi I found her!!"yelled a kid with a blond mop of hair,sun kissed skin,and 3 wisker marks on each side of his face.Trying to get up black dots started to cloud my vision.Before I blacked out I saw three more people walk up next to him before I went unconscious.
————————————————————————
Done.
Words:483
Vote
Comment
And if you have any ideas that you want me to write about DM me about it