Chapter|04

Kakashi's POV
When Naruto yelled that he found her I was happy,but that happiness was cut short by me seeing her on the ground with blood pooling around her.My mind was racing "Sasuke set up camp in that forest."I said pointing to the forest right next to the building.Nodding Sasuke ran off to set up camp.Turning back I look at Sakura "Sakura,try and heal her as much as possible."once I gave her an order she went into doctor mode and started to treat Kai.
"Now Naruto I need you to check to see if there is anybody coming can you do that?"I said/asked him.Once I left I jumped down and looked at her. 'She really does look like me' I thought,a smile appeared on my face hidden by my mask.
(time skip to the camp sasuke set up)

Still Kakashi's POV
It's been an hour since we found her Sakura took her to one of the tents that Sasuke had set up."KAKASHI-SENSEI!!"Sakura yelled taking me out of my thoughts, " she's waking up." Once she said that I ran to the tent Kai was in.I got there just on time to see her open her eyes-eye correction , eye. She looked like a carbon copy of me except she's a, well, she."Were in the living satan am I."she asked to no one in particular.Sasuke decided to respond "You're at our bace camp." Letting herself process the information she blinked again then again.When it finally sank to in she jumped off the bed grabbed a Kunai and held it at Sakura's throat. "Who are you guys and why"she points at me "does he FUCKING.LOOK.LIKE.ME?!?!"she said. "Ok one my name is Kakashi Hatake-"she cut me off with a sentence that sent a chill up my spine. "You,you're mom and dads old teammate from their old village."she said in a board toan that held a bit of surprise in it "Who are your parents?"I asked her "Obito Uchiha and Rin Nohara Uchiha.Why do you ask."She said. "Can you take us to them?"I asked hoping she would say 'yes'. "Why should I?"she questioned ,tightening her grip on her kunai holding it closer to Sakura's neck. I had nothing my mind was blank. "Well for one the person that you have your Kunai to saved your life.Second if my sensei was the teammate of your parents then why can't we meet them."said,and I was surprised by this,Naruto. "Fair point"she said as she took the Kunai way from Sakura's neck twirled it the put it back in her pouch.When she started to walk away we got confused until she stopped and turned to us," Sooo you guys coming or not?"she asked as she turned her head back forward and continued to walk us following her.

(At her house)
Kai's POV
"Ok we're here." I said,"stay here I'll go in first."Taking a deep breath in and out I walked into the house not expecting ...
(Cliffhanger)
Ok so I think I did good
Well like always
Like
Comment
And
Share
BYeeEEeEeEee
WORDS:532