The Beating

(In chapter 1 I mentioned a beating and Sans limping back to the house with Papyrus so this is the discription of the beating and stuff'

UF Sans PoV
'OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK OH FUCK! I'm so late!! I'm going to die! Boss is going to be so pissed I was late. I can't believe I was so STUPID AND USELESS....... I deserve everything gives me.... Oh god..'
I slow down when I see the front door to boss' s nicely kept dustfilled scary house. I go to grab the door handle but hesitate.... 'He's going to finally dust me. I bet it... Heh finally.... Well dont want to keep him waiting any longer... Punishment will just be worse if I do...'
I quietly open the door and stumble in
"YOUR 45 MINUTES LATE!"
"well... B..boss I..i was k..kept by p..People in Snowdin.... S... Sorry It w.wont happen a..again..." I say despite my anxiety and worry nearly taking over my senses.
"OH I KNOW IT WONT. GO. BASMENT. NOW."
My eyes widen with fear and sadness.
I'm scared.... So very scared.
Apparently I stayed still too long because Boss gives me a low growl and that makes me run down the stairs to the hell hole Boss calls a basement.

He comes down with a rusty knife, chains, rope and a gag. I just sit there frozen in fear.... I look around and..
SMACK
"YOU WORTHLESS IDIOT!"
SLAP
"I HATE YOU"
THROW
"YOUR NOT WORTH IT"
BANG
"STUPID FUCKING RUNT"
STAB
"I NEVER LOVED YOU!!!!!"

The beating went on and on for hours in the end Sans was sobbing and bleeding and broken and bruised tears

"HEHEHEH.... LOOK AT YOU OVER THERE BLEEDING AND SOBBING LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE."

Heh..... Papyrus stormed out.......

"*sobbing* r..right as usual b..b..boss...."
"*hic* heh *sob* hehh.....-*passes out*"

Few hours later...

"ughhhh.....oww...m..my head.."
'Oh yeah.... I was late.... I. I should check the inguries I guess.....
Right ok. Ribs- bruised and some snapped.... Pretty bad... Really bad.
Left leg- broken and bleeding..
Right leg- crushed shin and a few bruises... Not to bad
Right arm- usual cuts from me. Snapped and bleeding, more than before, wrists.
Left arm- bruised but not too bad
Pelvis- also bruised and only a little blood... It's fine
Skull-.. The usual cracks. New hairline fracture, eye socket crack in the middle. Blurred vision in one eye but that will fade in a bit.
OK that's that. It was a painful beating.. I never want to be late again.... It hurts so bad!!! I want to scream for help but I can't... Only boss would here me and he would just hurt me more.. '

"Goddammit I'm so stupid... Useless... I'm not worth it.... So the lady said I was just 'big boned' huh... No. I'm just a fatass runt.... So worthless...."

I heard a crack of a door opening... 'Probably nothing... Wait... It that a knife? Boss left the knife!! Yes!!'

I grabbed the knife and start cutting the bone until I feel really really faint... I drop the knife on the table and pass out again.