They Take Action(Part Two)

Once all of them were in the medical room, Papyrus set Sans down on the table. He was looking panicked while looking at all the equipment in the room(Sans is scared of doctors because of all the experiments Gaster put him through). Sans thought that Alphys was going to hurt him or test something out on him like dome kind of lab rat, but all of those thoughts were pushed out of the way when the yellow lizard started taking off the bandages from yesterday and got new ones out.
"C..calm down Sans I'm o.only putting new bandages on now. Nothing that you've never done before..... Calm d..down"
"SANS? WHAT'S WRONG YOU LOOK CONFUSED?"
"B..but we d..did t.this yesterday? W..why are you doing it again?"
"Because I need to put disinfectant on them and put clean bandages on them to keep you healthy, Sans"
"R..right...." Sans finished, still not really knowing why he needed new ones but didn't want to question any further.

As soon as Alphys had finished both of Sans's arms. She shouted something that Sans didn't understand, but it was loud and confusing so Sans really didn't like it

"UNDYNE G..GET ME THE HP AND MAGIC BOOSTERS. I DON'T WANT SANS T..TO PASS OUT IN T..THE PROCESS O. OF US CHECKING HIS MAGIC AND S.. STATS. WE S.STILL NEED TO H..HEAL HIM M..MORE!"

Undyne came out with two small chips that look like they would attach to someone's neck(or neck bone in Sans's case) and link to the soul in someway. Soon after Alphys carefully tilted Sans's head up slightly and clipped them both on and attached his soul, he felt stronger as soon as they went on and his eye instintly flamed into light.
"W..woah Sans. Calm down! You're OK."Alphys reassured Sans
"BROTHER PLEASE.. YOU ARE OK. YOU ARE SAFE HERE."
This was getting Sans no where, so Undyne did something nobody else would've thought of... She grabbed Sans by his shoulders and said
"Sans you better sort your shit out before I lock you in this room by yourself until you calm down! WHAT DON'T YOU GET ABOUT WE AREN'T GOING TO HURT YOU.... You bone head.." and then hugged his tight. Really tight(not strangling him tho😂😅) She was muttering things in his ear that no one else could hear until his eye stopped glowing and he started to smile.
"Are you ready to start now?"
"Y..yeah..."
"Ok carry on Alph."
"R..right OK Sans could you show us your HP and stats?"
"I..I.... OK..." Sans replied hesitantly

*Sans the skeleton
*0.6/1 HP
*Just wants some rest

"S..sans? Are you feeling OK...?. Your HP is down and what does it mean rest?"
"I..I just want to go h..home to sleep.. Heh Heh...... heh.."
"SANS... WE CAN GO HOME LATER NOW. LET'S HEAL YOU"
"O.ok now... Let's hook this up to your soul... Like.... That!"
Alphys hooked up a medicine container(you know what I'm talking about. The ones you see in hospital with blood in them or something) full of red magic to his soul.
"W..whats that??" A hint of fear in his voice
"SANS IT IS SOMETHING THAT'S GOING TO HEAL YOU. NOW HUSH"
"mmm...mhm"

After a few hours of test,healing and other bandaging and magic checks, Sans was looking extremely tired, more tired than usual, the bags under his eye sockets were darker than before and all of his original magic that wasn't being injected into his soul now and again was all gone. In other words, he was done for the day. He looked as if he was going to pass out in the snow if he tried to walk home now. Alphys, Papyrus and Undyne noticed this
"Sans, c..can you d..do one last c..check? You look really tired? We could do it tomorrow evening."
"n..no I can h..hold up f..for one more... As long a..as it doesn't envole u..using magic... Heheh..."
"Ok.. Hold your arms above your head. And stretch your wrists, not to much though, I don't want you to bleed more.."
Sans did exactly that.
"How do you feel?"
"I..it burns on my c...c..cuts a bit..and I feel a bit dizzy"
"OK... That's... Something.. Alright I'll give Papyrus some stuff and you can go home. Sound good?"
"Y.. Yeah"

Alphys was out in the main(first) room you see when you walk into the lab to meet Papyrus and Undyne
"Papyrus... He isn't doing to well.."
"HOW BAD IS IT...?"
"I.. I can say its not good. Th. That's for sure..
"Don't worry Pap. We can make this right." Undyne reassures
"Well h..he need to take 2 of the these pills after every meal. 1 of the peach ones when he wakes up before breakfast and 5 of the purple ones somewhere spread out throughout the day. And then there is also other mediation for when he feels sick, dizzy or in pain. And of course you have bandages for him. If you need anything or have any questions then please let me know"
"YES. I WILL ALPHYS. IS THAT ALL. HE LOOKS LIKE HE WANTS TO GO HOME. NYEH HEH HEH."
"Yep that should be it. But I think it's best if you carry him home. He's exhausted. Heheh"
"OK THANK YOU ALPHYS. I'M GOING TO TAKE SANS HOME"
Papyrus went to Sans, picked him up(which Sans wasn't happy about but was to tired to fight back) and said his byes to his friends
"Bye asshole." Undyne called after him
"BYE GILL FACE"
Alphys was snickering in the background as he left.