Papyrus's Guilt

When Sans woke up he could hear talking in the kitchen.
"HE'S MY BROTHER, HE SHOULD TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON INSIDE HIS HEAD...... I WENT TO FAR. I DID THIS TO HIM, I NEED TO FIX IT"
"Pap.... I'm not going to say that you didn't go to far, because you did... But hey. You can always make it right now. Just make it up to him. Make him feel worth it, because he is"
Y..yeah p.papyrus you c.can make it r.right. Just t.try y..y.your best! "
" I SUPPOSE... BUT I'M NEVER GOING TO FORGET WHAT I DID TO HIM!"
"Of course not"
"mhm o.ok"

"b..boss?"
Everyone turned around with shocked faces and saw Sans, standing in the doorway fiddling with his sleeves making sure his cuts were covered.
"I..is everythin' o.ok?"
"O..OH YES SANS. WE DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE AWAKE. ITS ONLY BEEN TWO HOURS"
"T.. TWO HOURS???" Sans shouted and then covered his mouth "s..sorry boss.... I d..didnt mean to sh..shout...o..or sleep in.... I..im sorry!"
"HUH?? OH NO IT'S OK SANS. DON'T BE SORRY IT'S OK..!" Papyrus said in calmer, softer voice "YOU WOULD NEED IT AFTER ALL YOU WENT THROUGH... ALL I PUT YOU THROUGH..."
"h.. Huh m.me? You didn't do anything wrong Pap-b..boss.."
Papyrus looked at Sans with calming, guilty eyes
"YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO SLEEP. WE HAVE TO BE AT ALPHYS LAB VERY EARLY TOMORROW"
"r..right but why are we going to the l..lab?"
"Because we need to check your injuries and cuts." Undye chirped in
"A..and I n..need to your HP and m..magic" Alphys said
"w..why?"
"SANS WE NEED TO MAKE SURE YOUR OK. THAT'S THAT NOW GO TO MY ROOM AND SLEEP."
"b..boss I have my own-"
"NOW SANS"
"r..right got it b..boss"

Sorry its so short!!! I need to get somethings done in real life😅 Like I said this is just a hobby. Sorry about my bad writing. BTW Sans has been cutting for years. Since he was 16 (because that's when Papyrus started abusing him) He is now 21 and Papyrus is now 25 (i know he's normally older but shhhhhh it's OK it's just a fanfic. No logic here!) K baiiiii