Home...?

As soon as Papyrus stepped inside the broken home that the two brothers grew up in, the first thought that came to his head is..

Clean! It needs to be clean

He laid Sans down on the lumpy, green couch and set to work as fast as possible.

When he had finally finished the whole house sparkled. Literally. The kitchen was the literal definition of squeaky clean. The living room was the most organised it had been in years. Papyrus's bedroom looks extremely tidy. But Sans's room looked as if it was completely redecorated and cleaned, the walls were fixed up(temporarily), you could see the floor and all the clothes and hidden, empty mustard bottles were gone and thrown away. However... The biggest difference is, all the even remotely sharp were moved. Not REmoved but they were all in a different higher place, like the top cabinet that Sans could never get to without Paps help, for Sans's safety(and to make Papyrus feel better and to stop him from worrying to much). The house was basically baby proofed.

When Sans woke up he definitely noticed the change. It was so... Clean and tidy. Why did Pap suddenly clean everything up..? Sans went to the kitchen to find Papyrus locking the top highest cabinet in the house, Sans could never get up there without climbing but he has seen in there before, it's the medicine place, and now it's locked? It was never locked before.
"OH HELLO SANS. YOU ARE AWAKE I SEE."
"O.. Oh yeah I'm feeling a lot better now... Thanks Bo.. Pap."
"THAT'S FINE SANS. NOW I NEED YOU TO TAKE THIS."
Papyrus held out a purple pill
Sans took it and started to gag a little
"SANS YOU NEED TO SWALLOW IT.. I KNOW IT DOESN'T TASTE GOOD BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER"
Sans looked up at Papyrus with almost pleading eyes, to be honest... Sans thought Pap was trying to drug him because he had never had medicine before, expecially from his brother, what changed?
"SANS.... ITS OK. ITS JUST MEDICINE, ITS NOT GOING HURT YOU... PLEASE SWALLOW IT. YOU NEED TO GEY BETTER.."
Sans went to talk, forgetting that you aren't supposed to talk with freaking pills in your mouth, but nearly choked so his body just swallowed anyway
" EwEwEwEwEwEwEww.....*cough cough*"
""PFFT.... HAHAHAHAHA.... SANS IT CAN'T BE THAT BAD"
"It is!"
"NYEH HEH HEH. WELL YOU HAVE TO TAKE 5 OF THOSE A DAY SO START GETTING USED TO IT" Papyrus finished, still laughing at Sans's reaction, before walking over to the stove
"WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR DINNER?"
"...... Lasagna?"
"SURE"

1 hour later the lasagna was done because Papyrus and Sans decided to make it from scratch. The two brothers finished their food and were just chatting in the living room when multiple thoughts came into Sans's mind
'Does he really love me?' 'He's just going to circle around and start hurting me again' 'This won't last.' '...He hates you.'.
"Hey Pap... I'm going to go on a walk... I'll be back in a bit"
"OK SANS STAY SAFE"
"Thanks Pap I will" Sans replied as he left the house.

'Ugh.... I need to sort out my thoughts...' Sans was just walking around Snowdins private areas near the sentry stations thinking.
"Well well well, what do we have here... A little skeleton monster... Just what we need isn't it guys..."
"Yeah dude get 'im!"
Before Sans could see who his capturers were he was knocked out from behind.