𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @TheZ0mbieSlayer

Title: Baby??

I pushed the pizza away from me and sighed, running a hand through my hair. I put a hand on my stomach and felt the fat that was there.

"Hey, (y/n) are you okay?" I lifted my head to see everyone staring at me. It was April who asked. Of course, perfect April with her skin-tight clothes and not an obvious sign of fat anywhere on her. 

"Yeah, why?" I have them a huge smile and took a giant bite of pizza as they returned it and went back to their conversation. I immediately regretted it as I felt it go down. After eating, we all sat in the living room together and I jumped up and ran to the bathroom, clutching my stomach.

I emptied it out and realized I physically felt bad, sick.

"Ugh, please don't be sick on me. Again." I groaned and went under the counter to grab the thermometer. I had a fever. Again. So, I went back to the living room and told the turtles and April that I threw up and had a fever, so I wanted to go home and rest.

The guys had Donnie walk us home and April asked if she could stay at my house since hers was farther than mine.

After getting to my room and grabbing April a couple of blankets for the couch, I looked down at my desk and saw the picture laying there. It was a picture of me at my mom's ultrasound. I was five months old. She died a few months after giving birth to me.

"Hey, what-" April barged into my room and I hurriedly dropped the picture into my drawer.

"Sorry! I didn't realize I was keeping you from sleeping." I shoved the blankets into her arms and gently pushed her out of my room. I left the picture in my drawer, and without a second thought, I went to sleep.

I didn't hear the door open, or shut quietly. I didn't hear my drawer open, or shut either. And I didn't hear the squeal that followed.

++++++++++

"Guys I'm serious!" April grinned, holding both arms out towards the four turtles, who sat confused on the couch.

"(Y/n)'s what?" Donnie asked again, furrowing his eyebrows and leaning forward. April groaned and ran her hands dramatically down her face.

"Pregnant!"

"How?" Mikey wondered. Raphael patted his back softly and muttered things about how he would explain later.

"How are you even sure?" Leo wondered, staring intently at April.

"Because haven't you guys ever wondered why she's always sick and throwing up? Morning sickness! Or, why always holds her stomach? Baby! And, I saw a picture of the baby last night. An ultrasound." she explained and Donnie shook his head.

"This doesn't sound right," he stood up, "I'll go figure out what's going on." She dismissed him with a wave of her hand as he walked away.

"So?" April asked the remaining three turtles after the purple one had the lair.

"What?" Raph asked, raising an eyebrow at the redhead.

"I have a plan!" she said suddenly, beginning to pace around the floor as she muttered to herself.

"What's going on?" Mikey asked again.

"A baby shower!"

"Hey, (y/n)." I heard a knock on the window and went to answer it.

"Oh, Donnie. What's up?" I wondered, patting my bed beside me as he sighed and sat beside me.

"Look, I'm just going to come right out and say it. Are you pregnant?" he asked, hesitantly. I froze and looked at him. Finally, I just laughed, shaking my head.

"What? No! I'm not pregnant. Where did you get that from?" Donnie let out a sigh of relief and stood up, grabbing my hand.

"Come on. I have to clear it up with everyone else. April's convinced them you're having a baby." After a questioning glance from me, he chuckled and pulled me out the window.

"I'll explain on the way."

++++++++++

"What the shell, guys!" Donnie exclaimed, holding an unconscious (y/n) in his arms.

Mikey lifted his arms in surrender, dropping the streamers in the process. Raph groaned and pulled at the party hats he wore as devil horns on his head. Leo did nothing but take his hat off and put his face in one of his hands.

"So, she's not pregnant?" April asked finally after getting the unconscious girl to the lab. Donnie shook his head.

"She's prone to sickness and has anxiety, which is why she never eats much and when she does, she throws up because her body isn't used to it. As to the picture you found, it was her as a baby in her mother. The mother that passed away."

"Oh," April blushed as red as her hair and shrunk in on herself, "and when we surprised her she had an anxiety attack and fainted." Leo nodded and sighed.

"Right. Well we'll have to explain-" at that moment, (y/n) woke up, and looked around.

"We're sorry!" Mikey sobbed suddenly as Raph smacked him. (Y/n) groaned and turned to the other side of the bed, away from everybody else. There was silence.

"Hey, (y/n)." April said suddenly. Said girl tilted her head to the side to indicate that she was listening.

"We love you." everyone said together and she groaned, pressing her face into the bed.

"I love you guys too." she muttered and they cheered, happy their friend still loved them.

++++++++++

"Hey, can we still eat the cake?"

"Shut up, Mikey!"

++++++++++

Request!