[ I ]

"Have you made the preparations?" a low, baritone voice rumbled out in the cave as light footsteps were heard approaching the mouth of the cave of where the man stood.

"Everything is in place." Kabuto smirked as his snake hissed behind him.

"Good. Soon, Uchiha Madara shall rise again ; the world will know true defeat." Obito Uchiha stated as he proceeded to exit, wanting to go and extract the eight and nine-tails himself since they were being so persistent.

".......And the girl?........." 

Obito stopped in his tracks as he turned to glare at the man.

"Keep her dead. Madara-sama does not need such a liability slowing him down." Obito spat as Kabuto let out a low chuckle at his words.

"If you haven't heard already, his daughter used to mean a lot to him before her death. To not reanimate her along with him......."

Obito halted in his next words as he still vividly recalls the orders of his saviour.

.

.

--------------

"Save me.......and my daughter........."

--------------

.

.

"Shut up - just do as you're told." Obito let out a low growl as he continued to walk away, not taking heed of Kabuto's growing smirk.

"Sadly...........I don't play by your rules.........."

Kabuto turned, and walked back into the cave, getting to work.

A/N

HOW IS THIS UP ALREADY?!

Mainly cuz I just couldn't stay away from wanting to continue this story lol.