[ XI ]

Hayumi then flew up towards the moon as every single shinobi's sight were trained on her. Ryuzo, who had still been fighting them, let out a "hmph" before poofing away, seeing as Hayumi had everything under control. 

Hayumi slowly placed her palm on the rock covering the moon before murmuring something. Soon, black seals began extending outwards from her palm, wrapping around the rock as Hayumi slowly let go when the seals locked in place.

She used one of the orbs as a sort of platform before moving back down and facing the shinobi alliance, her sole rinnegan eye scanning over them silently, wanting to see their reaction.

-----------

From where he stood, Hashirama could tell that almost everyone here was close to giving up ; the hand gripping their weapons slackened ; their eyes blanked out in defeat or some were already kneeling on the ground.

Hashirama jumped over to where his brother was before placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. He couldn't even begin to understand the emotional turmoil going through his brother's mind right now. To have your child decide to take over the world? Become its god? 

If anyone heard it, they'd think it was a sick joke.

But it's not.

Hashirama also had a hunch that Madara must have triggered Hayumi somehow to have turned her into this........unfeeling monster.

To kill of chakra, which was like life itself to various shinobi........

"It's all my fault." Hashirama's ears perked up at the tiny whisper from his brother, who's clenched fists had begun shaking as his crimson eyes never left Hayumi.

"If only I wasn't her father..........if only she had been born to a different family.........would she have been happy?" Tobirama's voice cracked as Hashirama could only listen in silence.

"Maybe if I'd been a better father to her, she wouldn't have ran to Madara's side.........and get hurt like this............I just............" Tobirama's head lowered as he despairingly tried to hold his tears.

"I just.......wish we can..........go back..........." he trailed as Hashirama's grip on his shoulder suddenly tightened.

"There is a way, Tobi. But it's extremely risky and tests just how much of you she has in her heart left - you've got to change her mind and stop her from carrying out what she intends to do." Hashirama stated as Tobirama shook his head helplessly.

"She won't listen to me any longer, anija. I'm...............irrelevant to her now." he prompted, as it was now Hashirama's turn to shake his head in disagreement.

"Deep down, I know she still loves you, Tobi. No matter what she says, no matter what her actions may have been that prove otherwise - I can tell you now that she still loves you. It doesn't matter if she wants to erase you out of her life - she would've done so when she had tried to kill you with that lightning bullet ; yet she hurt herself instead. Why? Until everything comes to light, you can't give up on her yet Tobi." Hashirama pleaded as Tobirama stared at his elder brother in contemplation before peering back at his daughter. They were both alerted when she suddenly slammed both her hands together.

"Wood Style: Deep Forest Emergence!"

"Anija! That's your -!!" Tobirama managed to say before jumping, along with his brother, onto the thick branches that had started to appear across the battlefield.

"Yeah......but to use this jutsu on such a large scale......." Hashirama murmured as they regrouped with Sasuke and the others.

"We need a plan of attack. We can't just rush in at her carelessly, or we'll die." Sasuke snapped as Naruto nodded in agreement for once.