[ VII ]

Madara's susanoo then flared to life again as it protected both him and Hayumi from the suddenly barrage of jutsus the other shinobi around them had flung as Hayumi grabbed hold of Madara tighter, staring at all of the shinobi in shock.

"T-tou-sama! At this rate......." Hayumi's eyes widened in panic as she watched the endless lights of the jutsus being cast upon them.

"How about I let you have some fun, Hayumi? Just let loose." Madara chuckled as he placed her down, regarding her with a confident smirk.

"B-but tou-sama! Against so many people......." Hayumi let out as uncertainty flashed behind her dark orbs.

"Don't worry." Madara channelled a bit of chakra into his index finger before poking it into the centre of her forehead. "You'll be fine."

Hayumi felt as if an unknown barrier that had been clouding her mind was finally gone as she stared up at Madara, who in turn, was staring at Hashirama with his arms crossed.

"I've got to go meet up with Obito to continue on with phase two of the plan. Keep them busy, Hayumi." Madara ordered, hopping away with his susanoo in tow as Hayumi was promptly dropped to the ground. 

Hayumi was feeling a little confused and left out, since her father never told her of his plans as she looked at him go sadly. 

'He didn't even look at all that happy to see me.........was it just me that was looking forward to seeing him again?........'

Hayumi shook her head, knowing that she didn't have time for such negative thoughts as she turned to look at the hoard of shinobi surrounding her, including Tobirama and the other hokages.

"This won't be easy but..........." Hayumi activated her Mangekyou as a red skeleton began forming around her body, rising up to form the susanoo, which roared frighteningly as she rushed forward.

"I've still gotta try!!"

-----------

Hayumi went on a rampage as she tried her best to stall the shinobi from getting to her father, who was confronting two young men as she used her susanoo's large sword to smash a huge crater into ground, sending some of them flying as she went to form hand signs.

A whirlpool suddenly formed beneath the ground of a crowd of shinobi as bullets of water from it propelled them into the sky.

"Water Style: Explosive bite of the water dragon!" 

A portal then opened up above as a roaring water dragon came crashing down onto the shinobi that were still suspending in midair, sending them down to the rocky ground below as a few lay dead due to cracking their skulls.

"Tobi, we must subdue her." Hashirama murmured solemnly as Tobirama's hands clenched, his fists shaking slightly as he snapped at Orochimaru who had just woken up: "What happened?! How is she moving of her own free will?!"

Orochimaru let out a groan as he tried to generate chakra, only to fail as his chakra points were still blocked. "She's sealed away my chakra. I can't summon it forth."

"Then Saru! What about -"

"Tobi!!" Hashirama shouted, grabbing his little brother by the shoulders as he stared into his reanimated crimson eyes.

"She won't feel a thing......we're all dead anyway." Hashirama tried to reassure him as Tobirama let out a sigh before pulling out one of his marked kunai.

"I will not hurt her again, brother ; not if I can help it. I'll back you up instead." he stated firmly as Hashirama nodded before they both dashed towards her susanoo.