Chapter two

Hi people! Chapter two is here. Hope you enjoy.

Sincerely Izzy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snapes POV-

This scene wasn't what he was expecting.

Severus stood once again next to the cuboard. The fat mans spawn came running down the stairs making sure to jump right above Harry's cuboard.

'Wake up Freak. I'm going to the zoo.'  Harry immediately came out of the small room and made his way to the kitchen to make breakfast. I'm going to end up killing those muggles if I ever see them again.

'DONT BURN THE FOOD BOY! HURRY UP I WANT MY COFFEE!... THIS COFFEE IS TOO COLD!' The boy took the coffee and put it in the microwave. He sorted out the food, got the coffee out and gave it to the fat man.

'WHAT IS THIS?! IT IS DISGUSTING!' The man yelled spiting out his boiling drink at Harry and chucked the rest of the boiling contents over him. Harry didn't even flinch and said,

'Sorry sir,' before making him another coffee. He gave them their food and the coffee and went to the cuboard.

A few hours later they were at the zoo. Harry's babysitter was ill. Right before they got in the car the fat man told Harry 'no funny buisness boy, otherwise your punishment will be far better.' Harry replied with the usual,

'Yes sir.'

They were in the snake area now and the fat mans spawn was banging on one of the enclosers shouting 'MOVE, MAKE IT MOVE!' When the snake did not move the spawn got bored and walked away. Then Harry begun to speak.

'Sorry about him. I bet it's annoying, day after day, people banging on the glass when you just want to sleep.' The snake lifted its head up and nodded.

Harry gulped. 'Can you.. understand me?' The snake nodded again.

Harry kept talking to the snake but then the spawn saw and pushed Harry to the ground and started shouting 'LOOK DADDY IT'S MOVING!' Suddenly the glass disappeared both Harry and the spawn gasped. However, the spawn screamed and fell into the enclosure.

The snake that was in there slivered out, but before he moved away, the snake nodded towards Harry and said 'thanksss.'

The boy replied with, 'no problem.'

The snake disappeared saying, 'I'm coming home amigosss!' You could hear the screams when people spotted the snake. Harry refocused on the scene infront of him. The glass that disappeared was back, leaving the spawn inside.

Nice one Potter.

When they got home, what Severus saw was the most revolting and most horrile thing he had ever seen.

'I TOLD YOU NO FUNNY BUSINESS! NOW YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!' Petunia had taken the spawn to the hospital to check he won't die so that left the boy and the pig alone.

'Yes sir,' was all the boy said. The fat man went around the house closing all windows and doors.

Finding a cloth, he went over to the boy. The man gagged the boy. Which shocked the boy, his eyes widening as he didn't know what was happening. The fat man grabbed more cloths tying one around the boys wrist then around his feet.