Human!Alduin x Mage!Reader x Human!Paarthurnax

A lovely request from~ Randomreader7890

I smirked at my invisible skin. I had just mastered an invisibility spell, and oh, I'm gonna have some fun with it.

I've already stolen 150 sweet rolls, if you wanted to know.

I sneaked up behind Paarthurnax while he was reading a book about Daedric Princes, and I blushed, I think, I don't know! I'm invisible! I placed a tender kiss to his cheek, hearing him gasp and touch his cheek, luckily I jumped out of the way in time. 

"Brother! I think there's a ghost in here! And it just kissed me!" Alduin scoffed at his brother.

"You're such a child." Alduin replied.

"I know..." 

~

A few days later, I was once again invisible, and I sneaked up behind Alduin, this time. He was scolding his brother, and I placed a soft kiss on his cheek. His eyes went wide.

"U-Um..." He stopped, "Y-You're right..." 

I laughed quietly and made my way out, but my spell was wearing off fast, and they both saw me leave without me knowing.

~

A week later, I was sitting on the couch, drawing some stuff that the brother's have requested for me, and suddenly I felt lips on both my cheeks. My face heated up quickly as I saw the brothers.

"You're not as sneaky as you think, Y/n" Alduin said with a laugh. I bit my lip.

"How'd you know?!"

"Spells wear off, you know? Oh, by the way, you're wanted in five cities. Something about you stealing and pick pocketing?" My face burned.

"Darn you..."

260 words :)